• Replies 620
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/7/2021 at 5:07 PM, LightDN123 said:

We don’t have time to wait 2 to 3 years for Curle to change it around. We need to win a few games to keep us up so we are worth something to any future buyer. I am not one for planning for the short term, but does it really matter when all our squad leaves at the end of the season ? Curle can’t build anything and he’s losing games in the meantime. He’s also very dull and that shows in his football. The fact he didn’t prioritise getting a striker when McAleny left is enough for me. 

He says Hope 'will' score goals though.

Is anyone else thinking that Curle has played a blinder in his contract negotiations. Obviously no one can blame him for failing at our shambles of a club, and he will obviously not last the 2 years he has negotiated.

back to gardening soon with 18 months pay in his pocket!

1 minute ago, Pidge said:

Is anyone else thinking that Curle has played a blinder in his contract negotiations. Obviously no one can blame him for failing at our shambles of a club, and he will obviously not last the 2 years he has negotiated.

I would bet my left bollock he will be the next court case when he doesn’t get his 18 months pay after the boot this weekend 

3 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Ofcourse but actually giving an experienced manager with atleast somekind of track record a 2 year deal was actually a good desicion we should have given him more backing in the summer.

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Ofcourse but actually giving an experienced manager with atleast somekind of track record a 2 year deal was actually a good desicion we should have given him more backing in the summer.

Thought he'd picked the players though having said he had to see them before signing?

Substitutions today were baffling. Hope needs to fuck off away from the squad nevermind the team. Dkd for all his running did nothin at all. Jameson is a joke. Yet he took Adams and betache off who were the only ones creating anythin and fage who was the only player in first half to have any pace about him. Shocking manager even in this shit show 

3 minutes ago, Chris15Arm said:

Substitutions today were baffling. Hope needs to fuck off away from the squad nevermind the team. Dkd for all his running did nothin at all. Jameson is a joke. Yet he took Adams and betache off who were the only ones creating anythin and fage who was the only player in first half to have any pace about him. Shocking manager even in this shit show 

Do you think there was any truth in the Caldwell story, remember Dino was approached whilst Benide was in the job.. personally i think Al and mo have been speaking to potentials. 

Leutwieler

Fage     jameson  clarke    adams

Bam        vaughen   Bettache   couto

Luamba     Pidge 

Aim for pidge, stop trying to play fancy footy at back. Play direct

No abuse needed lol......

I think the Caldwell rumour was leaked by Abdallah as a distraction. Multiple benefits (for Abdallah), focus away from the articles, put pressure on Curle, get the attention back on Curle for the fans, and take the aim away from who he actually has approached who might be a bit better than Caldwell.

Archived