MATCH: vs Leyton Orient (A) 11/09/2021

1 minute ago, BP1960 said:

I mentioned Clint Hill is now fully qualified, he wouldn't stand for this bunch of shrinking violets.

That might well be worth a punt. Always liked him as a player. He'd be very hungry to prove himself as a manager.

That said, i'm genuinely surprised that Curly doesn't seem to have taken a tough line. I thought that's what he was all about. He doesn't seem to have a clue. I actually enjoyed parts of last season because of the attacking threat. Curly has got rid of that threat and made us defensively worse (didn't think that was actually possible).

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Curle comes out with the same repetitive shite in every pre match and post match interview. 
It’s all pointless bullshit we have heard previously from former incumbents. Who in their right mind would want to manage at this club right now!!

A Shit team with shit owners and a shit manager!

When I think things couldn't possibly be any worse, I get proven wrong. It's not even anything remotely resembling a football team or a football club. What a fucking mess! It's not life changing but it is soul destroying and the apathy is growing. I am not currently a well man, I don't think I have the energy to fight the clowns in control but I can't help but care about the club itself and I fear the a football 'death' is on the cards.

Latics will be soon so far adrift, non-league is inevitable. Curle really should go, he appears to be unable to get anything from this so-called team he has assembled but as already said, anyone brought in would struggle all the same. Last year's squad is beginning to look like Brazil compared to this lot.

Archived