MATCH: vs Brentford (A) League Cup 21/09/2021

• Replies 216
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Agree about the stewards - they were far too officious in their behaviour - I mentioned this to my Brentford mate and he said that there have been complaints from the home fans about the stewards in the Wets Stand too. 

As for the fans.. great volume, great support. 

Michael @miguelinho2910
20h
Was refused entry until turning my "Abdallah Out" shirt inside out  #oafc

If you attended the game last night and were made to remove any anti-owner clothing or had banners confiscated, can you please get in touch with us via DM as soon as possible. We have been in contact with fans groups and are helping conduct an investigation into this #oafc

30 minutes ago, ShireBlue said:

Being made to remove an inoffensive shirt like that is 100% pure North Korea shit.

It stinks. 

At a push and because they've always done it, I can sort of understand not allowing banners. T-shirts seems like a direct order, though. I wonder why Brentford agreed to it?

43 minutes ago, JoeP said:

It stinks. 

At a push and because they've always done it, I can sort of understand not allowing banners. T-shirts seems like a direct order, though. I woit?

Flags were at the back of the Brentford fans in the same stand.

AL's  name was on the guest list, but he didn't show up. Moralee was the only board member there and he left at half time, according to someone who was in the legends lounge at Brentford. This shows that AL hates to lose face and would have had to answer awkward questions, regarding the protests from the Brentford board members. For the same reason he may avoid the Rochdale game.

6 minutes ago, al_bro said:

AL's  name was on the guest list, but he didn't show up. Moralee was the only board member there and he left at half time, according to someone who was in the legends lounge at Brentford. This shows that AL hates to lose face and would have had to answer awkward questions, regarding the protests from the Brentford board members. For the same reason he may avoid the Rochdale game.

He’s been photographed at BP today so he’s obviously upto something 

On 9/22/2021 at 11:13 AM, oafcmetty said:

We competed pretty well in that game till legs gave out:

Goals: Kanoute 37, Keane 64, Defoe 71, Bunjevcevic 87, Gardner 90, Kanoute 90.

I'd forgotten that Goran Bunjevčević scored in that game - definitely one for the trivia fans. Might even have been his only goal for Spurs?

He died a couple of years ago, sadly. 

5 hours ago, OneSizeFitz said:

I'd forgotten that Goran Bunjevčević scored in that game - definitely one for the trivia fans. Might even have been his only goal for Spurs?

He died a couple of years ago, sadly. 

Scored against Noblot in the cup also

• Matt unfeatured this topic

Archived