Abdallahs latest act of cowardice

24 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

Yes, but the owners of our club, probably have far less help from professional people, who actually have experience, and understand how a football club operates, than any of the others that you allude to. Good heaven's, they still don't understand why they are hated by so many. 

I see where your coming from. But ultimately its upto him to surround himself with the right people who can advise him and even then he's got to be prepared to listen to them. Even when they tell him something he doesn't want to hear, such as sack your brother he's costing you millions in poor recruitment.

But what he has shown in 4 years is that he can't work with anybody players coaches staff directors sponsors fans he falls out with all of them.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he will be on Talksport again after that interview. He's trying to say the ban had nothing to do with him and they can aome back if they apologise to the club, not him. What have they to apologise for?

Almost 3800 signatures now.

1 hour ago, 100milesaway said:

Yes, but the owners of our club, probably have far less help from professional people, who actually have experience, and understand how a football club operates, than any of the others that you allude to. Good heaven's, they still don't understand why they are hated by so many. 

tbh i dont actualy hate him or his brother i hate what they are doing to our club i do pity them as i think they were sold a clusterfuck by corney but he walked in with his eyes open but four years down the line  its now his shit show to sort out something that he is totaly incapable  off with out a lot of help and guidance from more experienced football people who will challenge him and tell him no . something he seems capable of accepting .

#Abdallahout   

1 hour ago, 100milesaway said:

tbh i dont actualy hate him or his brother i hate what they are doing to our club i do pity them as i think they were sold a clusterfuck by corney but he walked in with his eyes open but four years down the line  its now his shit show to sort out something that he is totaly incapable  off with out a lot of help and guidance from more experienced football people who will challenge him and tell him no . something he seems capable of accepting .

#Abdallahout   

1 hour ago, peanuts2 said:

#Abdallahout   

Save your pity.  No one forced them to buy the club, no one forced them to try and ship their crap players through the club, no one forced them to interfere in the team (directly resulting in a relegation), no one forced them to treat players, staff, sponsors and fans alike like shit. The list goes on.

The club was supposedly on it's knees under Corney.  We needed someone to fix the problems, but they've just made them worse - probably beyond repair - purely to feed their egos.

Fuck 'em.

Talk sport is absolute toss, Jordan asks a probing question, could have really tore AL a new one. Instead they just move on and talk about Christmas, it’s like they have to wrap every interview up with them having solved or resolved  an issue. When the issue is so much bigger!

7 minutes ago, latics22 said:

Talk sport is absolute toss, Jordan asks a probing question, could have really tore AL a new one. Instead they just move on and talk about Christmas, it’s like they have to wrap every interview up with them having solved or resolved  an issue. When the issue is so much bigger!

Yeah the christmas thing was really off when the guy was on the ropes

5 hours ago, al_bro said:

I don't think he will be on Talksport again after that interview. He's trying to say the ban had nothing to do with him and they can aome back if they apologise to the club, not him. What have they to apologise for?

Almost 3800 signatures now.

Exactly.Nathan and the others have nothing to apologise for This guy is deluded and now all know this.He has shot himself in the foot surrounded by brown nosers.

1 hour ago, RoytonLatics said:

I’ve read this report twice now and it’s absolutely unreal.

I mean how bad do things have to be for the EFL to try and do something?

That the owner would reject the offer is zero surprise. There needs to be a proper intervention, this is totally out of control.

8 hours ago, Sloshed Joe said:

Can’t believe Corney said he would only sell to someone who could move the club forward and had Oldham’s best interests at heart, and he decided Abdallah was ‘the one’. What a goon.

He said that years before he sold the club. 

In the interim period he was on the receiving end of plenty of abuse from fans, so you can empathise with his reasoning for going back on his statement...

8 hours ago, Luis Enrique said:

I’ve read this report twice now and it’s absolutely unreal.

I mean how bad do things have to be for the EFL to try and do something?

That the owner would reject the offer is zero surprise. There needs to be a proper intervention, this is totally out of control.

Absolutely, they need to do something concrete immediately. I don't know what powers they have but they have to use whatever they are to resolve this. He isn't fit and proper to be let loose with some slightly pointy crayons let alone a professional football club. 

And as for Keegan getting a possessive apostrophe wrong. Oldham Athletic is a singular noun Michael. I know it's only the Mail but come on. 

1 hour ago, Magic Mikey said:

And as for Keegan getting a possessive apostrophe wrong. Oldham Athletic is a singular noun Michael. I know it's only the Mail but come on. 

Our very existence is also definitely not under treat... quite the opposite. 

😉

Club statement-

https://www.oldhamathletic.co.uk/news/2021/december/23012021-club-statement/

Final written warning to the 3 and a notice that if their previous behaviour continues then a banning order will be placed.

I'd love to know what behaviour the club considers to have warranted this in the first place so we can all gauge what could trigger another ban.

I hate to say this but I really don't like my club anymore. Season ticket holder for 20 years, and this will be my last.

Not trying to sound dramatic, but I could cry at the state of this club.

1 minute ago, peanuts2 said:

Bet chuckle and partington are foaming at the mouth after this last weeks smear campaign failed now this has failed 

Oh dear oh dear 

Isn't that weird racist tramp Chuckle always foaming at the mouth.

It's an embarrassing climbdown from the club on this matter and just as momentum for the protests was starting to wain they have been massively reignited.

Archived