Abdallahs latest act of cowardice

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

They ignored one over 3,000 a few more to go yet

these twats and dodgy fake tan Brown don’t give a toss 

Come on Blitz - do the only decent thing you can and trigger admin it’s nuclear time 

I'm not sure this is the outcome that Steve Brownstain was aiming for he was hoping that they would get banned and it would go away I'm not sure they wanted this going national or viral and for his inbox to be rammed. Granted I expect he spent most of today deleting emails.

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

I'm not sure this is the outcome that Steve Brownstain was aiming for he was hoping that they would get banned and it would go away I'm not sure they wanted this going national or viral and for his inbox to be rammed. Granted I expect he spent most of today deleting emails.

it sums up how thick they are - I have been contacted by an officer of GMP I worked with who was in charge of banning orders - he has laughed all over this letter and put it on his linkedin - the club is a joke 

2 minutes ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

it sums up how thick they are - I have been contacted by an officer of GMP I worked with who was in charge of banning orders - he has laughed all over this letter and put it on his linkedin - the club is a joke 

Good that should embarrass Brownstain even more.

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

They ignored one over 3,000 a few more to go yet

these twats and dodgy fake tan Brown don’t give a toss 

Come on Blitz - do the only decent thing you can and trigger admin it’s nuclear time 

What makes you think Blitz could put us in admin? He could when he had the debenture but Abdallah has paid that. Even if you believe that Abdallah is behind on the rent, that wouldn't be enough to force admin under the current climate of Covid. 

Just now, PeteG said:

What makes you think Blitz could put us in admin? He could when he had the debenture but Abdallah has paid that. Even if you believe that Abdallah is behind on the rent, that wouldn't be enough to force admin under the current climate of Covid. 

in the nicest possible way - fuck off mate 

He’s got a point but I also agree it’s time to at least hold a conversation with Blitz and this should be considered. Opinions on Blitz are split admittedly, but he has a lot more power and influence on our current situation than most, we can then also work with him to look to sell his part and get it all under one entity. PTB seriously need to consider this if not done so already. 

Abdallah, Mo and Brownstain are absolute scum. As for Adam Morrallee, his legal knowledge holds about as much water as a sieve with a crack in it. The idiots who control OUR club outstayed their welcome a long time ago. Today is a new low in the once proud history of our club. They have done more damage than anyone and that includes that t*rex prick. I truly hope this the start of the end for them. Supporters need to empty the ground for the rest of the season. We have to starve them of every penny we can. Hopefully sponsors will start to pull out as well

Let's pack the park.... I mean pitch. Can we get a mass of shirts printed? 'don't dislike the club' (on the front), 'but the owners are c*nts' (on the back)?

All wear them under our coats, and at a certain point put them on top and actually get a game stopped and postponed (this clearly takes a significant volume of people and continuous action.) I know it will potentially hurt the club and fans in the short term. But it should not only draw alot of media attention, but also hit the regime's pockets in fines.

By all means people may fully disagree, I'm happy to listen or join any other suggestions.

All I know right now, is after the latest shithousery, the club I love is no longer there, and until the regime is gone, I'll never have it back. Something MUST be done!

1 hour ago, PeteG said:

What makes you think the current climate of Covid would stop admin? The club have had their covid help through EFL loans- which they haven’t paid back yet. If AL is behind on the rent as well, then Blitz is perfectly within his rights to take AL to court. If AL can’t or won’t pay- then the club goes into admin as he is a major creditor and entitled to his money by law- it’s got nothing to do with Covid being rough for business. 

The reason blitz doesn’t take him to court, is he effectively shooting himself in the foot- because if AL doesn’t pay then as a non football related creditor he’d have to settle for some measly amount in the pound from any perspective buyer. And we all know Uncle Si doesn’t lose money. 

I’d like to know, what is this “progression” that Mr Brownnose refers to in his letter to the 3? I understood “progression” to be indicative of progress, success, forward thinking, advancement etc. The only progress being made under 🤡🤡 is towards oblivion.

It’s time also to ask greats of the recent past to come forward and attack these vile owners. Joe Royle should be asked to demand that his name be removed from the North Stand, as any association with this regime should not be tolerated, whoever owns the bloody stand. Time to ask former managers and players to condemn this revolting pair day after day until they disappear.

4 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

Telegraph article

Another bad piece of PR for Lemsagams. Not sure this is going the way they hoped.

Petition now pushing over 1800 signatures.

. . . and the Daily Mirror:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/oldham-ban-fans-club-dictatorship-25758717

Petition now has over 2,700 signatures.

3 hours ago, OAFC_ULTRA said:

Abdallah, Mo and Brownstain are absolute scum. As for Adam Morrallee, his legal knowledge holds about as much water as a sieve with a crack in it. The idiots who control OUR club outstayed their welcome a long time ago. Today is a new low in the once proud history of our club. They have done more damage than anyone and that includes that t*rex prick. I truly hope this the start of the end for them. Supporters need to empty the ground for the rest of the season. We have to starve them of every penny we can. Hopefully sponsors will start to pull out as well

Well said.

Ive supported home and away since 1970 with pride but now the club i love is a laughing stock due to these idiots.No wonder players and managers have walked out.

10 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

These people deserve to be embarrassed on a national level. Share the petition far and wide with every football fan you know and ask them to do the same. 

They have no shame, especially Brown.

To write a letter like that considering  his Blackpool past shows him for what he is. An owners yes man.

1 hour ago, basilrobbie said:

I think we've got at least two or three dozen of ours to sign so far, possible quite a few more. Also being covered in the local paper and on our Trust's social media. I see Price of Football have got hold of it today. Keep pushing. 

On a personal note, I'm heading up to Fleetwood in a bit for the festivities. If you manage to get some games in over the holiday, good luck. Re-charge your batteries, there might be a lot of progressive change coming in 2022 and clubs like yours will be the living evidence of why it is needed.

Robbie

Cheers Robbie, I’ll be in Fleetwood myself on Christmas Day. 

11 hours ago, LaticMark said:

In case anyone doesn't know where the petition is:

https://www.change.org/p/free-the-oldham-athletic-three

⬆️

As someone very succinctly summed it up:

”A massive own goal by those ‘running’ the club. It’s not just an attack on Oldham fans, it’s an attack on all football fans.”

👍

Archived