Interested Parties

12 minutes ago, PeteG said:

He doesn't want what has been reported, however there is still no credible bidders who will pay what he wants. I believe they have already met to discuss plans for next season should the worst come to the worst and will continue to battle on with a determination to get us back in the EFL at the earliest opportunity.

AL will battle on?

That's a depressing scenario as he's shown no appetite for one this season.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, PeteG said:

He doesn't want what has been reported, however there is still no credible bidders who will pay what he wants. I believe they have already met to discuss plans for next season should the worst come to the worst and will continue to battle on with a determination to get us back in the EFL at the earliest opportunity.

in a world of laughableness that has reached a new an unimaginable high!  Remember this quote from January:  In the short term, I am now focused on improving the squad to fight the relegation battle we are now in.

FFS doesn't really cover it!

32 minutes ago, PeteG said:

That's encouraging. He's really battled well to keep us up.....

1 minute ago, PeteG said:

If there aren't credible bidders, i'm not sure what you want him to do - dissolve the company?

You said there weren't credible bidders offering what he wants. What does he want?

53 minutes ago, PeteG said:

My God...........

54 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Double post due to shock after reading the above.......

2 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Exactly.  Pete/Mike/Whoever is telling us he knows what the asking price is.  Sharing it?

Ask Matt Dean - he seems to think he's the only one relevant when talking to interested parties.

1 hour ago, PeteG said:

Thanks for the update Mike but Mr Lemsagam saying he will continue to battle on with determination to get back in the EFL is probably even more depressing than being relegated in the first place...

1 hour ago, PeteG said:

All this statement does for me is confirm my worst fears that our mate shitpeas is well and truly back in the fold and fancies himself as some sort of saviour, what a depressing thought that is coupled with that fact that useless Mo will no doubt be having a say in which no mark raffle winners we bring in next season :petesake:

2 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Ask Matt Dean - he seems to think he's the only one relevant when talking to interested parties.

And there we have it.  While people like Pete/Mike/Barry have any sort of influence or involvement there will never be any progression for our football club. Far more interested in pointless petty rivalries or personal gain than coming together to try and work toward finding better owners.

2 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

And there we have it.  While people like Pete/Mike/Barry have any sort of influence or involvement there will never be any progression for our football club. Far more interested in pointless petty rivalries or personal gain than coming together to try and work toward finding better owners.

As it happens, i do know Mike messaged Matt to tell him he'd spoke with Abdallah and he had a price for the club and Matt's response was - Good for you!

15 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Quite how he's more relevant than the man who can actually sell the club is beyond me but goes to show how far his ego is running way from him

He’s not more relevant. He knows that. But he is trying to establish and lead a movement. You might not like him, his style and the way he approaches things but what’s the alternative right now mate? 

If Matt Dean wrote down ten things he wanted to happen in respect of the club and ten things that were important as OAFC fans, they would align with the answers given by 90 per cent of fans. 

Put aside your dislike for the guy. It’s not relevant 

30 minutes ago, PeteG said:

What kind of answer is that??

It was a fair question, why did you make it a personal issue about someone who is irrelevant to the question?

26 minutes ago, PeteG said:

As it happens, i do know Mike messaged Matt to tell him he'd spoke with Abdallah and he had a price for the club and Matt's response was - Good for you!

Mike who?

Just now, the_mighty_bosh said:

What kind of answer is that??

It was a fair question, why did you make it a personal issue about someone who is irrelevant to the question?

I’ll have a go. 

Because people and their mates don’t like having a mirror held up to their track record, it hurts their ego. So they become bitter and Machiavellian. They tend to do what they know is wrong to ultimately be proved right. 

That’s why the artist formerly known as Mike defends the indefensible, and will do anything or say anything to stop ‘infiltrators’ from any progress. 

It’s very sad. 

Archived