Interested Parties

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We are led to believe his value has dropped but is still asking between 3.5-4 mill. I don’t know why if people know the value why not publish it instead of being cryptic. 

I am unsure at this stage if that includes the £4 mill debt, the £1 mill owed to businesses along with the £600k directors loan. Still ridiculously high for what you are getting. 

1 hour ago, PeteG said:

He doesn't want what has been reported, however there is still no credible bidders who will pay what he wants. I believe they have already met to discuss plans for next season should the worst come to the worst and will continue to battle on with a determination to get us back in the EFL at the earliest opportunity.

:lol:

19 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

We are led to believe his value has dropped but is still asking between 3.5-4 mill. I don’t know why if people know the value why not publish it instead of being cryptic. 

I am unsure at this stage if that includes the £4 mill debt, the £1 mill owed to businesses along with the £600k directors loan. Still ridiculously high for what you are getting. 

I seem to remember him saying a while back he put £5 million of his own money into the club, maybe he's after recouping most of that?

33 minutes ago, Oldham82 said:

Would be nice to hear from Abdullah himself of a update on the club sell or if any due diligence going to happen soon, we can only hope.

It would only be lies and more bullshit from him!!!

3 hours ago, HarryBosch said:

Apparently we'll lose an annual £1.25 million of EFL and TV revenue by going down.

Does anyone on here know how to value a business and, if so, how much this should reduce the value by?

I realise Lemsagam will still want what he wants... 

As a business its not even a ‘going concern’. It’s worthless now and it’s worthless next year. 

1 hour ago, adamoafc said:

Blimey. I’m not sure I want a new owner who is thick enough to pay that to be honest! 😂

45 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

Blimey. I’m not sure I want a new owner who is thick enough to pay that to be honest! 😂

Absolutely. If AL is so idiotic to think that you can increase the price every time you lose money, and his cronies apparently agree with him, you have to wonder what division we'll fall to. But on the plus side they'll have increased the "value" (/price) to £billions. 

2 hours ago, adamoafc said:

Tax want £880k as well don't they?

2 hours ago, Oldham82 said:

Would be nice to hear from Abdullah himself of a update on the club sell or if any due diligence going to happen soon, we can only hope.

maybe at a fans forum they have  got three weeks to get the two for this season done and dusted 

3 hours ago, Senor_Coconut said:

Good mates with Mo.

Not sure whether he's good mates with him. Maybe that's why he has flown out to Germany today to see him? I know there was talks of meeting with potential investors who were interested coming in alongside Abdallah

4 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Not sure whether he's good mates with him. Maybe that's why he has flown out to Germany today to see him? I know there was talks of meeting with potential investors who were interested coming in alongside Abdallah

Abdallah needs to sling it, I'd be worried if potential investors wanted to work with him if I'm honest.

26 minutes ago, PeteG said:

Alongside AL?

1 hour ago, PeteG said:

Alongside? He’s never there.

You all must know that AL is done with the fans right? There’s no going back. He’s shown no interest in repairing the relationship despite frequent attempts at reconciliation. Either what you’re saying is bullshit to wind up fans which makes you a bit of a prick, or there’s an element of truth to it.

If there is truth to it and some mug has been found to put some cash in then you’re all complicit in the end of this football club. This belief, despite 4 years of evidence to the contrary, that all Mo needs is a bit more money to sign his players, or that he’ll get his level of interfering with the 1st team just right is baffling to me. He’ll waste any money he gets. He’ll destroy player morale. Barry will make every mistake possible in terms of fan engagement. And the club will ultimately die. Please, all of you, just step aside. Do your best to encourage AL to sell. Immediately. Give this club a chance at survival. 

33 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Alongside? He’s never there.

You all must know that AL is done with the fans right? There’s no going back. He’s shown no interest in repairing the relationship despite frequent attempts at reconciliation. Either what you’re saying is bullshit to wind up fans which makes you a bit of a prick, or there’s an element of truth to it.

If there is truth to it and some mug has been found to put some cash in then you’re all complicit in the end of this football club. This belief, despite 4 years of evidence to the contrary, that all Mo needs is a bit more money to sign his players, or that he’ll get his level of interfering with the 1st team just right is baffling to me. He’ll waste any money he gets. He’ll destroy player morale. Barry will make every mistake possible in terms of fan engagement. And the club will ultimately die. Please, all of you, just step aside. Do your best to encourage AL to sell. Immediately. Give this club a chance at survival. 

Spot on - this is just Mo clinging on for some bizarre reason. Can't really see them attracting "investment" so hopefully they'll be gone ASAP.

1 hour ago, PeteG said:

My understanding was less alongside him but more a majority shareholder with AL retaining an interest but who knows?

His interest will be keeping his brother Mo as Sporting Director.

A clean break is the only way.

58 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

His interest will be keeping his brother Mo as Sporting Director.

A clean break is the only way.

I don't believe that to be the case. If something is agreed it would leave AL as very much a minority shareholder

2 minutes ago, PeteG said:

I don't believe that to be the case. If something is agreed it would leave AL as very much a minority shareholder

What on earth would his motivation be for wanting that status?  Makes zero sense.

Archived