14 points from last 30 available

Swindon Town:

Scored in last 6 matches 
14 points from last 30 available

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tough one to call this.

Swindon do have one or two missing and, though coming off the back of a midweek defeat, are usually good value at home.

However they did stumble last time out at the County ground losing to Salford. They’re regularly getting over 9,000 home fans too.

Hopefully Latics have trained well this week after a disastrous second half showing at home to Carlisle. 

I’m turning up for this one as it’s probably my nearest game… let’s hope that the players do too 😮

Id also like to see Vaughan and Couto get some game time and where IS Dylan Fage nowadays?

5 hours ago, Mercater said:

I dont bet but just looked at the odds and it looks like the bookies have written us off with the best odds being 17/4 for a win and a swindon win 3/4. Is it worth a punt?

We last won away from home 1-0 at Scunthorpe over a month ago, and before that we hadn't won away since the 1-0 win at Dale in September....I'd bet on something else or keep your cash! 

Swindon 2-0 is better value I think 😬

3 hours ago, TheBigDog said:

Tough one to call this.

Swindon do have one or two missing and, though coming off the back of a midweek defeat, are usually good value at home.

However they did stumble last time out at the County ground losing to Salford. They’re regularly getting over 9,000 home fans too.

Hopefully Latics have trained well this week after a disastrous second half showing at home to Carlisle. 

I’m turning up for this one as it’s probably my nearest game… let’s hope that the players do too 😮

Id also like to see Vaughan and Couto get some game time and where IS Dylan Fage nowadays?

Don't know where Fage is, but I hope it's a long way from our team. 😣

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

250+ sold in advance - surprisingly lower than I would have thought 😮

That's not bad.  Long old poke and there's pay on the day.  Looked into train tickets myself, but couldn't find anything with much change out of £100.  Cheap advanced train tickets seem to be a thing of pre-Covid...

16 minutes ago, 100milesaway said:

The Shez effect will kick in here.  1-0 Latics.

That's my thinking. Or my hoping to be more accurate! A relative close one for me so dragging the mrs and kids along too.

Archived