Missilou out for 3 games

Just listened to Shez' interview and he says Missi is out for the next 3 games...international call up for Congo friendly.

Arguably our most consistent and important player since he came back and will be badly missed against a big Sutton outfit.

Hart Pidge Mcgahey also out...bloody depressing at the moment init....

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to question why the manager left him out him the team yesterday when  available?

My belief is the best players should be selected even if they miss future matches.

I await to be shot down by supporters who think he can do no wrong.

So of our January window signings, Fondop's injury wasn't picked up and he's out for the season, Obadeyi seems to be fit for 1 game in 3 and Missilou is now missing for 3 games for an international friendly. Couldn't this have been discussed when talking to him and make him miss that game a condition of his signing?

In the short term, I am now focused on improving the squad to fight the relegation battle we are now in.

If there's any justice this will be the last lie he ever tells us.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

I have to question why the manager left him out him the team yesterday when  available?

My belief is the best players should be selected even if they miss future matches.

It's never the case that Shez can do no wrong, he's got as many imperfections as the rest of us (possibly more).  But not to the point that it's worth sacking him or blaming him for the position we're in.

1 hour ago, BP1960 said:

No one has said he can do no wrong you berk

But sacking him would be a pathetic thing also 

1 hour ago, nzlatic said:

So of our January window signings, Fondop's injury wasn't picked up and he's out for the season, Obadeyi seems to be fit for 1 game in 3 and Missilou is now missing for 3 games for an international friendly. Couldn't this have been discussed when talking to him and make him miss that game a condition of his signing?

In the short term, I am now focused on improving the squad to fight the relegation battle we are now in.

If there's any justice this will be the last lie he ever tells us.

Pressure on the clown brothers needs to ramp up again there was no improvement on the squad the embargo remains and there doesn't seem any movement on the selling front 

Can't the foundation contact that twat Moralle?

3 hours ago, Londonboy said:

Just listened to Shez' interview and he says Missi is out for the next 3 games...international call up for Congo friendly.

Arguably our most consistent and important player since he came back and will be badly missed against a big Sutton outfit.

Hart Pidge Mcgahey also out...bloody depressing at the moment init....

Blimey thats awful news 

2 hours ago, BP1960 said:

To be fair BP1960 makes a good point. Shez seems to imply he benches him as a sort of punishment for choosing to play for Congo rather than us over the next week or so.

Now I don't agree with Missolous decision and feel a let down by him, however to drop him in such a critical game because Shez had the hump with him, and put Whealan and Hunt as a central 2 was criminal in my mind. 

Love Shez to bits but just don't understand his thinking here, or his love of Stobbs and his reluctance to give Couto or Vaughan more chance in certain situations.

Just my view......

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

No one has said he can do no wrong you berk

But sacking him would be a pathetic thing also 

There you go another one who can't reply without insults. In my reply as a long time observer of the game I pointed out IMO where he's getting it wrong and posters like you turn it into wanting him sacked...which I have never said.

1 hour ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Pressure on the clown brothers needs to ramp up again there was no improvement on the squad the embargo remains and there doesn't seem any movement on the selling front 

Can't the foundation contact that twat Moralle?

And ask him (politely) for an honest answer why the embargo hasn't been paid off?

7 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

There you go another one who can't reply without insults. In my reply as a long time observer of the game I pointed out IMO where he's getting it wrong and posters like you turn it into wanting him sacked...which I have never said.

Sad to see such offensive content.

6 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Berk isn't exactly offensive my grandad called me it every day till he passed 

The point was no one has said he can do no wrong and whilst you haven't a number of "berks" yesterday suggested just that 

Sheridan is in no way shape or form responsible for where we are and if I was him I'd walk the fact people are questioning his position is absolutely laughable he had absolutely nothing to gain coming to a team bottom of the league 8 points adrift 

Guess what we are no longer bottom and are within a win of survival 

One thing I will agree with the Eyres troll is on the entitlement of our so called supporters 

1 minute ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

The point was no one has said he can do no wrong and whilst you haven't a number of "berks" yesterday suggested just that 

Sheridan is in no way shape or form responsible for where we are and if I was him I'd walk the fact people are questioning his position is absolutely laughable he had absolutely nothing to gain coming to a team bottom of the league 8 points adrift 

One thing I will agree with the Eyres troll is on the entitlement of our so called supporters 

I  guess you use these insults to seek attenion when there no need for them at all to make your point.

3 hours ago, BP1960 said:

A tad over sensitive and defensive. 

2 hours ago, Londonboy said:

To be fair BP1960 makes a good point. Shez seems to imply he benches him as a sort of punishment for choosing to play for Congo rather than us over the next week or so.

Now I don't agree with Missolous decision and feel a let down by him, however to drop him in such a critical game because Shez had the hump with him, and put Whealan and Hunt as a central 2 was criminal in my mind. 

Love Shez to bits but just don't understand his thinking here, or his love of Stobbs and his reluctance to give Couto or Vaughan more chance in certain situations.

Just my view......

What exactly did Shez say? If he did want to punish Missilou that is wrong as well as short-sighted. If you have internationals in your squad you must accept they'll be called up and I don't blame Missilou in the slightest for wanting to play for his country.

The bigger issue is that AL failed to pay off the loan in January, failed to get the embargo lifted and failed to strengthen the squad as he said he would try to do.

Christ….anyone would think losing Missilou was the be all and end all…..he’s been fairly shite since his return……scored a good goal but is a headless chicken, can’t hold possession and can’t pass the ball!!

2 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Yes you were being offensive as you very often are. Man up and apologise if you've got it in you.

3 hours ago, Chaddyexile84 said:

Berk isn't exactly offensive my grandad called me it every day till he passed.

Berk is often seen as a derogatory term for an idiot or a fool.

However, the term is arguably derived from cockney rhyming slang as a shortened version of Berkshire Hunt!

2 hours ago, LaticMark said:

Berk is often seen as a derogatory term for an idiot or a fool.

However, the term is arguably derived from cockney rhyming slang as a shortened version of Berkshire Hunt!

I've withdrawn and apologised for using a term my grandad did when I walked mud in the house and laughed at the time 

4 hours ago, oafc1955 said:

Christ….anyone would think losing Missilou was the be all and end all…..he’s been fairly shite since his return……scored a good goal but is a headless chicken, can’t hold possession and can’t pass the ball!!

You are joking aren't you or trolling take your pick.

Archived