Frank Rothwell

34 minutes ago, TheBigDog said:

As well as a thank you to travelling fans, the gesture is also aimed at the football club putting something back into the local community. Leave as is I say.

No doubting that Marc will have also sponsored Frank - two top blokes 👍

Yeah thats a fair response, and something I had thought of in terms of how it would impact the establishments involved. I did however feel that there’d be no Latics fans who would go to this game solely because of Marc’s kind contribution and those going would still end up in the same pubs drinking the same amount, and so there’d be no impact in that sense. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, daniel said:

Just a thought, and I don’t speak for all Latics fans, and I don’t know how we’d go about it but why don’t we ask Dorking to donate the £1000 they are putting behind the bars in Dorking to instead donate to Franks cause. I’d certainly rather that than receive a free drink in a pub in Dorking. 

A fantastic cause, but I'd rather have a free pint...

3 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

its total gibberish lve tried!!

l can know when kebab and taxi men are talking about me tho and offer disarming phrases to make them aware of such.

tbf tho western people 🙄

A good friend of mine of Indian origin, born in Kenya and over here from teenage years went travelling in India. After one shower free week he was in a café being looked at disdainfully by two locals talking about him in English as they were sure this wretch wouldn't understand. Until he asked them in his best RP whether they would mind awfully if he took their salt and pepper.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Dave_Og said:

A good friend of mine of Indian origin, born in Kenya and over here from teenage years went travelling in India. After one shower free week he was in a café being looked at disdainfully by two locals talking about him in English as they were sure this wretch wouldn't understand. Until he asked them in his best RP whether they would mind awfully if he took their salt and pepper.

whats RP? remember lm uneducated..