Frank Rothwell

17 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

I wasn't at the match and didn't see his speech. Did anyone record it or can they bullet point what he said? I think I can probably guess it but it'd be useful if someone could ease my mind.

It's on Twitter somewhere 

41 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

I wasn't at the match and didn't see his speech. Did anyone record it or can they bullet point what he said? I think I can probably guess it but it'd be useful if someone could ease my mind.

'well l employ him and l'm happy with him'

https://www.facebook.com/100010339813646/posts/pfbid02ZgzSJkcLHgEnEaQfSRMHzjMx7y1UtRMkLR8pXbZqxiw533mKreMJVCYcZ5mD3wAGl/

Edited by Monty Burns
forgot the link 🤣
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, League one forever said:

In what way? 

Frank, in with the fans. I don't want it to, but I can foresee some complete pissed up knobhead, right in his grid getting aggressive.

I recall Corney and Blitz joining fans on the terraces a few times. It never lasts.

3 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Frank, in with the fans. I don't want it to, but I can foresee some complete pissed up knobhead, right in his grid getting aggressive.

I recall Corney and Blitz joining fans on the terraces a few times. It never lasts.

He's a remarkable man. He really is. But I do sometimes wonder if the other members of the board often cringe at his car crash TV interviews and speeches like he has previously made at BP (including at least one occasion when the game ended up kicking off late as a result of the speech - Solihull last season) and like he made in the away end on Saturday...

8 hours ago, Lee Sinnott said:

He's a remarkable man. He really is. But I do sometimes wonder if the other members of the board often cringe at his car crash TV interviews and speeches like he has previously made at BP (including at least one occasion when the game ended up kicking off late as a result of the speech - Solihull last season) and like he made in the away end on Saturday...

They probably just accept and love him for who he is (like we should just do).  

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

Similar has already happened at Chesterfield

well if the fans werent such bell ends he wouldnt feel the need to come begging us not to be. 

its proper simple. he has got a plan and sections are tryna sink it so he's tryna stop it.

its a simple problem but the people causing it aren't even that clever to comprehend.

basically disrespectful ungrateful wankers.

l also used to think Brad Knowles was good to have around bc he offered balance.

but l canvassed opinion on him yesterday and got some proper brutal responses.

that 'boo bus' singing 3.5 was one of the worst things lve ever seen. summed up well by a newcastle friend who said it looked like 'the most special bus of watch breakers he has ever seen'

🤣🤣🤣

FWIW l defended their right to free speech (Latics arent they so l had to) but l was universally shoted down by a group containing Latics, Yanited, City and Newcastle. 

l could only find one person who agreed with them, he's from the OutAndProudOfItLadz tho. suppose we need him for balance.

there in lies the difference for me

away from the balance on here they won't accept debate.

that is why l will be disappointed if @LightDN123 feels he has been chased of here by ThePatientLadz being too numbersome and offering debate.

4 hours ago, Lags said:

I hope our Frank makes plenty money from supplying temporary classroom cabins from the latest car crash engulfing Great Britain. 

Personally I couldn't careless if Frank wants to make speeches, it's cost him enough for the privilege. 

I do too. It's refreshing honesty and you can't help love him. We all know there's an utter dickhead element of the club who would never see it like that and once you throw alcohol into the mix the potential for an unsavoury incident is there for all to see.

I'd like to think, should it come to that, a reasonable headed fan supporter would drag them off for a good hiding.

• Like 5

56 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

I do too. It's refreshing honesty and you can't help love him. We all know there's an utter dickhead element of the club who would never see it like that and once you throw alcohol into the mix the potential for an unsavoury incident is there for all to see.

I'd like to think, should it come to that, a reasonable headed fan supporter would drag them off for a good hiding.

..and a banning order 😔

how do you do that cross out thing? l'd love that when lm in this head!!!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Monty Burns said:

l also used to think Brad Knowles was good to have around bc he offered balance.

but l canvassed opinion on him yesterday and got some proper brutal responses.

that 'boo bus' singing 3.5 was one of the worst things lve ever seen. summed up well by a newcastle friend who said it looked like 'the most special bus of watch breakers he has ever seen'

🤣🤣🤣

FWIW l defended their right to free speech (Latics arent they so l had to) but l was universally shoted down by a group containing Latics, Yanited, City and Newcastle. 

l could only find one person who agreed with them, he's from the OutAndProudOfItLadz tho. suppose we need him for balance.

there in lies the difference for me

away from the balance on here they won't accept debate.

that is why l will be disappointed if @LightDN123 feels he has been chased of here by ThePatientLadz being too numbersome and offering debate.

I’m still around. The bloody day job getting in the way of my OWTB screen time 😂.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

Frank is the best thing to happen since the Joe Royle era. 

His enthusiasm is magnetic  and I  won't accept any criticism  of him.

He signs autographs,takes  time for photos  with our fans sorry supporters ( wheres that line erase gone) .

He frequents  my local with the Royles and is exactly the same as on camera.

A proper decent Oldhamer through and through..

Just wish he was here a few years ago to help out but better late than never as the saying goes.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...