Hallam hope

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

I.e a workhorse who is a bit shit but puts in a shift? Perhaps, but I think he might need 20 games to get National League match fit.

He really isn't the messiah. He's shit. Tiny Tim is far better.

He's a decent player at this level and will give us a good option we haven't had for many weeks.

Probably our best player this season before his incident so I'm looking forward having him back in the team.

May take a couple of weeks to get him 100% match fit,but a 50% fit Hope would still be better than some players who have been turning out for us

2 hours ago, Clifford said:

Say what you like about Hope but before the assault he was our best player. Him coming back is a massive bonus. We're in the binman league and he's a proper EFL player. 

No he isn't, and that's not a high bar. He's a journeyman and he's still shit. First touch -shit. Pace - shit. Goal scoring record - shit. He's shit. 

13 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

No he isn't, and that's not a high bar. He's a journeyman and he's still shit. First touch -shit. Pace - shit. Goal scoring record - shit. He's shit. 

You mustn't have seen the games then as he was the best player, by some distance for me.

22 hours ago, bigfatjoe1 said:

So just to clear things up and there’s no misunderstanding, you think he’s shit?

On 11/5/2022 at 12:12 AM, bigfatjoe1 said:

Alcohol post

Archived