Signing & Player Rumours

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Monty Burns said:

my patience is still exactly the same he can have two years just thought we would bring somebody in thats all.

Gardner back would be nice.

I was wondering who the couple back were, Gardner and Angol would be good if we revert to a back 4. I like Roberts but think he needs a break and Gardner keeps us ticking over.

4 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

I was wondering who the couple back were, Gardner and Angol would be good if we revert to a back 4. I like Roberts but think he needs a break and Gardner keeps us ticking over.

We look far better when Gardner plays, he’s not perfect but far to good for this level. 

My patience has never been thicker. And that’s having been to most of the southern aways which have been dire. 
Everything the club are doing seems to be a step in the right direction. The playing squad is the thing that will take the longest to fix. 

50 minutes ago, nzlatic said:

My patience has never been thicker. And that’s having been to most of the southern aways which have been dire. 
Everything the club are doing seems to be a step in the right direction. The playing squad is the thing that will take the longest to fix. 

Maybe we could appoint him as chief scout?

14 hours ago, nzlatic said:

Yes, this league is tougher than most thought and I hope the “business end “ on the pitch gets sorted ASAP. If Unsworth and co can do what they need to do in the background to sow the seeds for new signings ( he mentioned loans after Christmas weirdly) but keep us out of the way that relegation zone then I’m good with that. What I saw Tuesday was awful and made me realise how bad we currently are. 

Had a few tip offs, a 18yo Matt Smith clone and a prolific young striker, unfortunately for me both from the West of England.

Watching a young non league striker this afternoon 9 goals this season who played last year in America, but has a top youth team pedigree. You never know could be a gem or might not, but worth checking out.

32 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Had a few tip offs, a 18yo Matt Smith clone and a prolific young striker, unfortunately for me both from the West of England.

That would be the cousin of someone on here playing for Truro?

2 hours ago, True Tic said:

he mentioned loans after Christmas weirdly

Not sure it is that weird tbh. There will be efl players on half season loans who will possibly available in the new year. Perhaps the club is working their contacts to get someone currently playing elsewhere.

Be great to have a better team now but I'd take his planning in advance as a positive for now.

37 minutes ago, Longlostfan said:

Not sure it is that weird tbh. There will be efl players on half season loans who will possibly available in the new year. Perhaps the club is working their contacts to get someone currently playing elsewhere.

Be great to have a better team now but I'd take his planning in advance as a positive for now.

I've heard we've got Everton youngsters lined up for January, Dobbin currently at Derby but not fancied there and Tyler Onyango. 

7 hours ago, Longlostfan said:

Hopefully, he might have meant taking over the loan of the Scunthorpe number 25.

23 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

I've heard we've got Everton youngsters lined up for January, Dobbin currently at Derby but not fancied there and Tyler Onyango. 

I did mention that we'd become Everton's B team but you'd like to think the quality of the youngsters coming through, would be more than capable of improving our lot.

Guest Stanley30

Two lads, one playing for dorchester and the other Weymouth who look good and offer prominent goal scoring threats. Have emailed the club

Archived