MATCH: vs Wrexham (H) 01/10/22

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Based on the stats, Wrexham should hammer us tomorrow. However, what the stats don’t highlight is the respective home and away form for each side:

Latics HOME.     W3 D0 L2

Wrexham AWAY W2 D2 L1

I still expect us to lose, but I believe it will be a lot closer than many think.

40 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Aye fair enough! The new owners probably didn’t want to unsettle the boat early on. 

What’s the latest on Nuttall ? 

Oldham Times says offer accepted, but not had a medical so may not go through in time for the Wrexham game. I expect he wouldn't play against Scunthorpe next Tuesday too.

4 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Oldham Times says offer accepted, but not had a medical so may not go through in time for the Wrexham game. I expect he wouldn't play against Scunthorpe next Tuesday too.

Neither has he agreed personal terms yet so highly unlikely that we will finalise the deal in time for tomorrow’s visit of Wrexham.

If he does sign, I can see no reason why he will not start against Scunthorpe on Tuesday.

They were a disgrace against Bromley so the minimum requirement today is a bit of effort and application but until we get better players on the pitch it’s going to be a struggle.

Cant see anything other than a comfortable defeat today but perhaps Rooney and Vaughan will transform the midfield!

Archived