MATCH: Notts County (A) 26/12/22

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

4-1

Such a rigid formation. They don’t leave their positions.

The midfield in particular. They are killing us. All 3 are statues. Never anywhere near an opposition player, and as soon as Notts pass through us they just give up and leave it to the defence. Runners going past them, players passing through them. Awful. 

Take your pick of any of the 11 to take off.

There have been some lows this past few years but this is absolutely appalling. Obvious from the first few minutes that this formation wouldn't be successful even if we had players up to the task. With this shower and a manager clueless as to how to react, the game is over before HT. I'm beginning to think that the 8 or 9-1 drubbing it may become, could possibly be the best thing to happen to us. Truth is, it should already be 6-1. Surely, even Frank has concerns.about Unsworth by now.

He’s had us pretty much half a season now and we are consistently bad, his excuses are gone, this is his fooking team, he’s spent the last four months with them every day, he’s bought players he wants the set up, the support around him, he has managed to put us firmly in a relegation battle which with him at the helm will not end well. He’s got to go, Notts county or not. FOUR goals conceded in one half. Disgrace 

5 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Notts County commentators saying Lactics work rate non existent.

They have also said, there is a gulf of difference between the 2 sides and have on more than one occasion questioned the 5-3-2 formation we are playing. You would have thought Unsworth would have changed it by now to a 442 and put an extra man in midfield, but I get the feeling he doesn't have a fucking clue.

These players look as if they have given up.

Guys clueless. 532 doesn’t work  they have put one in the middle  leaving the other two centre backs with no one to mark  they have two wide men sitting on our wingbacks stopping us  getting forward to help the midfield three who are getting over run  442 unsworth you  clown the games gone now   At least have a go at them 2nd half give them something to think about 

1 minute ago, Handsy said:

Guys clueless. 532 doesn’t work  they have put one in the middle  leaving the other two centre backs with no one to mark  they have two wide men sitting on our wingbacks stopping us  getting forward to help the midfield three who are getting over run  442 unsworth you  clown the games gone now   At least have a go at them 2nd half give them something to think about 

Which was obvious with five minutes… yet nothing changed. He’s clueless. 

7 minutes ago, League one forever said:

Turned it off. 

For anyone in any doubt. . . 

We now have 25 games left and we need at least 8 wins to have any chance of staying up. That’s a third of the games left. 

If he stays we’re going down. 

UNSWORTH OUT. 

Me, you and @wiseowlcalled it early with regards Unsworth.  The red flags have been there from the start.

I'd rather have Selim..

Unsworth comes across as a proper unlikeable bloke. Maybe I'm the awful one for saying that, but there's something off about him. There's no connection between the fans and Unsworth. I also wonder if the players like him. He has to go. We're not getting the results and we're showing no signs of improving. 

2 minutes ago, Handsy said:

I seem to recall we have been calling for 4-4-2 all season

Why the feck didn't I watch the Torquay game BEFORE I subscribed.

Chapman and Kitching

How are they even playing for anyone, let alone us?

one up front??????

I have new alloys and tyres on my ute and have polished the tray and blacked up the tonneau cover and chassis. It looks a million bucks.

Unfortunately, I still have the O10AFC rego so it's still worth 50p.

6-4 to us.

Archived