MATCH: Boreham Wood (H) 04/03/23

11 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

Concussion protocol? He finished the match, didn't he...?

Yeah, and wasn’t he trying to claim P.Clarke’s goal at the end. Looked like it hit Reid on the line. He ran off waving everyone towards him to celebrate.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Sloshed Joe said:

Yeah, and wasn’t he trying to claim P.Clarke’s goal at the end. Looked like it hit Reid on the line. He ran off waving everyone towards him to celebrate.

That's what I mean really. If concussion protocols weren't necessary on Tuesday for a bust lip, why would they be now? I might file it under "nonsense from the manager" along with his comments about not being a manager who jumps around a lot and his knees don't allow him to go over to the supporters, but as soon as we win a couple of games, he's the first one over...

6 hours ago, philwhite said:

Injured ? Thought he was dead the amount of rolling about on the floor he did against us at their place 

Not forgetting Woking and the drubbing we got there.Our team will put on a better show.

18 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

Speaking about it with a mate the other day... Still think we're miles off with Unsworth (happy to be proved wrong) but imagine if we snuck in and beat Notts County who'll probably be 35 points ahead. It'd be the shittest/best promotion ever. 

Finally squaring the circle of the Leeds play-off game from 35 years ago...

23 hours ago, longtimeblue said:

Speaking about it with a mate the other day... Still think we're miles off with Unsworth (happy to be proved wrong) but imagine if we snuck in and beat Notts County who'll probably be 35 points ahead. It'd be the shittest/best promotion ever. 

would much rather do it to wrexham would be piss funny after all the giving it the biggun they have done this year 

26 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Fucking Keith Edwards....only scored 6 goals for Leeds and 2 were against us 😬

I still blame the late captain Kevin Moore for leading celebrations with the management and team around the dugout when we scored.

When they attacked from kickoff we had about 6 outfield players in position and the rest running onto the pitch trying to play catch-up.

It was an absolute fubar and the needle was that Goram half saved it and it bounced about 18 times and trickled into an empty net. Remember the Leeds fans in the Rocky celebrating before the ball had even crossed the line.😩

Nice to see us moaning about the ref and the commentary for me which is absolutely woeful rather than the performance. Playing quite well. Would like to see nuttall offer more. Hopefully grab one or two second half 

1 minute ago, League one forever said:

. . . and there it is. 

We’ve offered nothing second half. 

nope agree, drab second half. Good shot from them tbf but at home onus is on to score and we haven’t done enough. Just glad the defensive crap is over and they look a lot better. Nuttall needs to bring a lot more. His return so far is dire 

That’s the season done:

a few wins, a few draws and a few defeats to come and then we’ll see if in the summer we add any real quality.

I have no idea if Unsworth knows what he is doing but we might as well avoid becoming toxic because it’s clear he is here to stay 

Another season finishing in the lower half of a table looks likely

We truly are one of the hardest teams in the country to support

Tough watch that today. Slightly better team first half, probably should have been in front with Rooney's chances

Seemed like we had run out of attacking ideas by half time. 2nd half awful.

I think Nuttall and Fondop are too similar to play as a pairing

Archived