Summer 2023 Player Signing News & Rumours

5 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Sheron, Shelton, Gardner, Rooney, Lundstram. 

I wouldn’t be focusing on this Ward lad unless Gardner and Rooney are off. 

I’d imagine Gardner and/or Rooney are included in the 4 or 5 we’re trying to offload. 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, LightDN123 said:

Sheron, Shelton, Gardner, Rooney, Lundstram. 

I wouldn’t be focusing on this Ward lad unless Gardner and Rooney are off. 

Sheron was PPOS but for me he wouldn’t be an automatic choice in a promotion team…If we want promotion then Shelton & Gardner need pedalling & Rooney needs to put his dummy back in!!

56 minutes ago, PlayItLivo said:

We should have absolute mammoth war chest chest to play with

that was the point of the £5M mortgage, no?

the one that 'He Who Shall Not Attend Games' was making out to be a bad thing to anybody who would listen. which, it turns out, was absolutely nobody with a brain 🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Think we can be happy with the 2 signings so far still very early in the window so no doubt plenty more coming in too.

Good to see fans of their previous clubs saying we have signed excellent players AND excellent off-field characters. Proper recruitment strategy for a change.

Would think we are now looking at least one more midfielder (Ward?) and maybe one or two defenders, preferably a left-footed centre back among them.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, Boyyou said:

Good to see fans of their previous clubs saying we have signed excellent players AND excellent off-field characters. Proper recruitment strategy for a change.

Would think we are now looking at least one more midfielder (Ward?) and maybe one or two defenders, preferably a left-footed centre back among them.

and a winger

l think we shall see a multitude of formations next season sometimes even a multitude of formations in one match. he has already shown that he will (possibly begrudgingly) and the way things are going we are going to have a very strong bench every week. if we win the league l might even go to the FA Trophy final!!

Well you got Kurt in the end, pleased he saw the season out with us. I am not sure you saw the best of him against you in the FA Cup but one thing is for sure he will put everything in to every minute that he is on the pitch for you.

Really hope he is successful, a proper team player 👍

• Like 14
  • Thanks 5