9 points behind 4th place after 7 games

18th in the table

1 win in 7

Worst disciplinary record in the league

Outplayed again

Never looked like winning even with 2 gifted goals by their keeper

Can't wait to hear him post match!

Unsworth OUT!!

Not entirely true, we did look like winning but didn't have enough about us to see it out, huge worry as the season slips by 6 points from 7 games is a dreadful return.

I'm still Unsworth out though, it just doesn't seem to be working for him.

12 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Sorry but...

18th in the table

1 win in 7

Outplayed again

Unsworth OUT!!

First half hour they were miles better. We didn’t get outplayed after that, and we did look like we could win - on numerous occasions. But. I do agree, 1 win in 7 and can’t get over the line. 

Not good enough. 

6 minutes ago, League one forever said:

First half hour they were miles better. We didn’t get outplayed after that, and we did look like we could win - on numerous occasions. But. I do agree, 1 win in 7 and can’t get over the line. 

Not good enough. 

We most of us think this squad is good enough to win against teams in this div.  That means we will look capable of winning matches.  There is one ingredient which isn’t good enough to get us over the line. We will I’m sure get a few more games with this manager to final prove if he is that ingredient or if we were just unlucky.  

1 minute ago, Pidge said:

We most of us think this squad is good enough to win against teams in this div.  That means we will look capable of winning matches.  There is one ingredient which isn’t good enough to get us over the line. We will I’m sure get a few more games with this manager to final prove if he is that ingredient or if we were just unlucky.  

We aren’t unlucky Pidge. . 

Like you say, we all know what the common denominator is. 

We were fortunate their keeper was in gift mode but clearly on chances created if we’d been a little more controlled and clinical in the penalty area we would definitely have won the game.

We still give the ball away far too cheaply at times but that was a much better 90 minutes than we’ve been used to so far this season. When we attacked in numbers we gave them plenty of problems I just wish we would do it more often.

I don’t really put any blame on Unsworth for not winning that game but that’s just one win in seven now which is nowhere near to being good enough and at this rate challenging at or near the top will be a pipe dream!

He’ll probably get until the end of September now but if results fail to improve he will surely have to be replaced!

47 minutes ago, Londonboy said:

Sorry but...

18th in the table

1 win in 7

Outplayed again

Unsworth OUT!!

I feel differently… I will be trying to avoid the post match interview for as long as I can. 

Today wasn’t a sackable offence on its own. Thought we actually created a few chances which we should have scored from which isn’t something you can normally say about us. 

However it’s 1 win in 7 and 10 points off top already. Every week there’s something. Every week there’s a ‘we could have won that if it wasn’t for…’ but we never do. There’s a point at which it stops being unlucky and becomes incompetent and I think we passed that point a while ago. We should be better and I firmly believe we would be with a better manager, it’s as simple as that. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, League one forever said:

We aren’t unlucky Pidge. . 

Like you say, we all know what the common denominator is. 

Unsworth has been unable to create a team with an identity,belief and often lacking desire.All this missing regardless of confusing formations and an unsettled team. What goes on in training all week is a mystery to me.Yes we've had players missing through injury and some shit  refereeing decisions but he clearly hasn't got what it takes to manage. We have players but no signs of him creating a TEAM. who have belief in themselves. He's got to go.Hes had long enough.He must realise himself that  he's not for whatever reason good enough to be a manager. He's had over a year and this year is worse than last year, if that were possible.Please fall on your sword David for the sake of us all and especially for Frank.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, diggleblue said:

Unsworth has been unable to create a team with an identity,belief and often lacking desire.All this missing regardless of confusing formations and an unsettled team. What goes on in training all week is a mystery to me.Yes we've had players missing through injury and some shit  refereeing decisions but he clearly hasn't got what it takes to manage. We have players but no signs of him creating a TEAM. who have belief in themselves. He's got to go.Hes had long enough.He must realise himself that  he's not for whatever reason good enough to be a manager. He's had over a year and this year is worse than last year, if that were possible.Please fall on your sword David for the sake of us all and especially for Frank.

I think we'll have the best ground in the NLN before that happens 

Frank sees him as the future, whatever that might be

9 minutes ago, disjointed said:

If Frank's speech to us before was anything to go by, it's as good as nailed on he is going nowhere. 

Crowds will dwindle and all the razzmatazz won't bring them back.

How will Frank respond and the board respond to that?

For once I'm not having a go at Unsworth.

Our players need to take a long hard look at themselves and how they have performed  or rather under performed and the bookings and sending offs are shameful.Some have been naive and opponents know this.Others like kicking the ball away inexcusable.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

Our players need to take a long hard look at themselves and how they have performed  or rather under performed and the bookings and sending offs are shameful.Some have been naive and opponents know this.Others like kicking the ball away inexcusable.

discipline is poor across the whole team… why is that? 

2 minutes ago, Flemboy said:

Damned right they do, called it myself.

Good to see a fair handed approach on here, even if we don't think Unsworth's the man, he didn't deserve that.

• Like 1