Norwood…..

5 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Seriously impressive.

His movement is class and I was certain he’d score when he went through on goal. Can’t say that about the other strikers. Willoughby will learn a lot from him. 

4 minutes ago, daniel said:

His movement is class and I was certain he’d score when he went through on goal. Can’t say that about the other strikers. Willoughby will learn a lot from him. 

From the clips I saw, he looks like he has presence and power as well as awareness off the ball. Enough to easily put the frighteners on defences in this league and if he gets the service there is no doubt he will score many goals. Probably be him and Grigg as top scorers in the league come the end of the season.

Just now, League one forever said:

When he went through for the fifth- I just thought - goal. 

I can’t remember the last time we had a striker that clinical, and it’s a beautiful thing. 😎

Looked like a guy who wanted away to me, surprised he scored it to be honest.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SpotTheBall85 said:

The guy is a class above this league, seemed to win everything, held the ball up well and just seemed to have that touch of class. He will score for fun in this league. Looks to have brought out the best in Nuttall today too.

Such a shame he isn't going to be with us much longer.

3 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Come on mate, you can't dig me out for that and let others invade every thread with their Unsworth Out agenda...

There is a difference between people reacting to a rumour and a manager not learning from his mistakes, (fair play to Unsworth today for ditching the 3 5 2) no square pegs in round holes.