Norwood…..

1 hour ago, deyres42 said:

Such a shame he isn't going to be with us much longer.

His body language when he was substituted showed no sign of ill feelings towards Unsworth bearing in mind there may have been opportunity of his "first " hat trick for the Club

1 minute ago, another fan said:

His body language when he was substituted showed no sign of ill feelings towards Unsworth bearing in mind there may have been opportunity of his "first " hat trick for the Club

I thought at 3-0 with a game on Tuesday he may have took him off earlier, he's very clever and brings others in to play which is what we've been crying out for. Will be a real fans favourite I'm sure.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, yarddog73 said:

I thought at 3-0 with a game on Tuesday he may have took him off earlier, he's very clever and brings others in to play which is what we've been crying out for. Will be a real fans favourite I'm sure.

The fox in the box we've needed for a long time, not bad outside it either.

Credit to the manager for changing that 532, also to the much maligned Sheron who hardly put a foot wrong.

• Like 2

He's absolute class, stood out a mile even in a very good performance today. Said to the lads i was with it's so rare to have a player at Latics who as soon as he goes through on goal you know he's going to score. But his all round play is immense; that poke through for the 5th goal summed it up. What a signing

• Like 4

On 8/11/2023 at 9:33 AM, TheBigDog said:

I cannot be doing with this ‘give him ten games’ malarky… if we lose the next three and perform badly then he’s got to go 😮

I cannot be doing with this if we lose the next three game malarky.....fuck all this negativity get behind em

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

He reminds me of Dean Windass. Hope he's decent in goal.

Now that would be handy, seeing as we didn't name a 'keeper among the subs on Saturday.

Edited by Boyyou

1 minute ago, GKing521 said:

Stormed straight off and looked furious all evening. 

How long before he gets beyond fed up?

He didn't look a very happy man, he was showing his frustrstion with players around him all game and like you said walked straight off at the end.

Not sure he's too impressed up to yet.

6 minutes ago, GKing521 said:

Stormed straight off and looked furious all evening. 
How long before he gets beyond fed up?

He's signed a contract, if he's not happy then he needs to speak with Unsworth and tell him what he needs to be effective and score goals. We saw what he needs on Saturday, Unsworth has to make sure he gets the supply.

• Like 2

He was pissed off with Nuttall first half.

He hit a peach of a cross from the left and Nutall was sauntering into the box when he expected him to be sprinting. Had he been, Nutall would've walked into the ball. 

I do think he's on a different wavelength. Hence coming deep so often.

• Like 2