MATCH: Hartlepool United (A) 26/12/23 ๐ŸŽ„

Just now, nzlatic said:

Wouldnโ€™t say we were awful. We looked very comfortable.ย 

Agreed I've been critical recently but I thought we did a job on them, bearing in mind that could of gone tits up after conceding early.

ย 

We looked better without McGahey, Hope provided more legs. Defended well generally, thought Hudson was commanding at the back.

ย 

Lundstrum still frustrates a little, Sheron did plenty at both ends of the pitch and should have scored, Norwood clinical and Stones MOM with a goal and two assists, direct, physical and the heart of a lion.ย 

ย 

Let's back it up Saturday please.ย 

Just now, Guy Branston Pickle said:

Oldham were very comfortable, awful is massively OTT

ย 

Stones MotM by a mile

We still canโ€™t pass a football and show absolutely zero composure in possession.

They offered nothing at all yet I wouldnโ€™t bet on us winning the return fixture!

5 minutes ago, oafc1955 said:

We still canโ€™t pass a football and show absolutely zero composure in possession.

They offered nothing at all yet I wouldnโ€™t bet on us winning the return fixture!

They scored four at Wealdstone last Saturday, who themselves scored four then won away at Maidenhead today. This league is baffling with many teams performing better on the road.ย 

14 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Agreed I've been critical recently but I thought we did a job on them, bearing in mind that could of gone tits up after conceding early.

ย 

We looked better without McGahey, Hope provided more legs. Defended well generally, thought Hudson was commanding at the back.

ย 

Lundstrum still frustrates a little, Sheron did plenty at both ends of the pitch and should have scored, Norwood clinical and Stones MOM with a goal and two assists, direct, physical and the heart of a lion.ย 

ย 

Let's back it up Saturday please.ย 

Until we get 2/3 new signings in, doing a job on teams is probably the best we can hope for. And it should be plenty to get in the playoffs if we do that!

ย 

Agreed about the midfield. Now Gardner is back on the bench I wonder if heโ€™ll come in for Hope in the home game to provide a bit more quality on the ball.ย 

43 minutes ago, deyres42 said:

Fair play to the lads, they could have easily gone under especially after conceding so early.

ย 

Fans taking credit for the result after their behaviour pre match is nothing if not on brand.

ย 

Your criticism of the "fanbase" is nothing if not on brand.

• Like 1