MATCH: AFC Fylde (H) 29/03/24

1 minute ago, True Tic said:

What do these clowns actually do in the week? Do they actually have the fooking brains to learn from their mistakes?? 
they don’t deserve us. 

Working on their fitness.

I’m not in the Mellon Out camp yet but this continues til end of the season and he could be in trouble. 

The drop off has been startling. We were never brilliant but we were solid and relatively efficient for a period. It’s gone to absolute shit this last few months.

But what I will say, the players need to take some responsibility. Their attitude from Unsy and now under Mellon is disgraceful.

Hobson & Kitching have been diabolical of late. Conlon - he’s been here long enough to stand out, which he doesn’t. Hammond just runs about, no quality whatsoever.

This is a squad of players that just have no belief whatsoever.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

You’ll need to go a long way to find anyone as half arsed in the tackle as Conlon. One of them that pretends to go in to win it. Couple of games apart he’s been dogshit and a huge disappointment. 

Unlike Sheron, who never ducks a tackle. 

• Like 1

Barring a highly unlikely turnaround, this is the end of our season, and while I've been firmly behind Mellon this suggests something isn't right and we need someone to start asking the proper questions rather than the puff-piece sort we get from inside the club.

I'd like to say unbelievable but sadly its not. I could have gone today, I just chose not to because I could sense something like this coming. I don't know what the voodoo is that keeps us down but it doesn't seem to be going anywhere.