Transfer Rumours

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I’d say the language was extremely mild compared to

What  you deserve !! Your posts are ALL so tedious. But you know that don’t you ? Piss poor effort of trolling. My last reply to you as dont to contribute towards the erection you clearly get out of being a prick ! 

I have no interest in listening to your drivel, jog on !

4 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

We don’t need a centre mid we need wingers! Got no plan b if nepo or branger go off injured. Shocking if a winger doesn’t come in. 

Id say we need a right winger and a centre mid. Branger and Nepo can compete for the 1 place. Mind you it depends how or if we plan to use Lang?

1 hour ago, Handsy said:

He gets his point across though 

His point being that he knows more than Gerrard  and Davies ! yeah course he does :D

ALL he gets across is his foulmouthed tirade, i don't have time for that kind of behaviour. 

9 minutes ago, League one forever said:

We don’t need a centre mid. . ? 

Have you seen enough of maouche to decide that we do? Think he’s more than capeable in this league and if Byrne doesn’t go we aren’t going to leave 6k a week out of the squad for much longer. 

34 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

We don’t need a centre mid we need wingers! Got no plan b if nepo or branger go off injured. Shocking if a winger doesn’t come in. 

We need both. We need energy and leadership in the middle and pace/delivery from the right. 

24 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Have you seen enough of maouche to decide that we do? Think he’s more than capeable in this league and if Byrne doesn’t go we aren’t going to leave 6k a week out of the squad for much longer. 

I haven’t seen a lot of Maouche, but then who has? If he’s so good, why can’t he catch in a very depleted midfield? Plus he’s been here a relatively long time- and again why has he hardly figured?  He’s a non event at the moment. Coke as leeslover says may come good in another half dozen games. He has hasn’t played a lot in the last couple of years, but so far he’s another non event. Gardner is running his bollocks off, but trying to do the work of two. An Baxter as good as he is, seems to need endless run outs to even complete  half a game. Byrne- who knows?? We seem to be getting by by the skin of our teeth. 

We are desperate in there IMO. I agree on the need for at least one winger as well, I think Nepomuceno is decent enough for our budget. 

Maouche was an established Ligue 2 player before coming here he’s played higher than most of the other french lads we’ve had bar Placide.

I do think we’ll tail off badly if we can’t get anyone in. Don’t have the depth or talent to mount a promotion push as it stands.

Maouche is shite, don't care where he's played he's not suited to lower league English football.

We need two maybe three midfielders, Cotterill would of been ideal as he's the type we are crying out for but we also need a centre mid in the Gardner mould and someone with a bit of flair who can open a team up.

Coke for me is a waste of time, all this crap about giving him time to get up to speed is bollocks, he had a full pre season and played every friendly, he now plays like his heart isn't in it which is tragic considering we gave him a two year contract :petesake:

Just to add Dummigan and Fane are to come back as potential midfielders so depending on how much time they are going to be out for may have some bearing on what business we do.

7 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

Maouche was an established Ligue 2 player before coming here he’s played higher than most of the other french lads we’ve had bar Placide.

I do think we’ll tail off badly if we can’t get anyone in. Don’t have the depth or talent to mount a promotion push as it stands.

We're 8th and, Surridge & Gevaro's goals aside, I haven't witnessed much football yet.

If we win on Saturday we'll be right up there. 

Even if we don't get anyone in now we might have enough to stay there or thereabouts until January when, if AL has sorted the mess he's inherited out, we might be able to make a decent couple of signings to get us over the line. 

(I say all this with caution on the basis Macclesfield and Morecambe are clearly dogshit) 

3 minutes ago, yarddog73 said:

Maouche is shite, don't care where he's played he's not suited to lower league English football.

We need two maybe three midfielders, Cotterill would of been ideal as he's the type we are crying out for but we also need a centre mid in the Gardner mould and someone with a bit of flair who can open a team up.

Coke for me is a waste of time, all this crap about giving him time to get up to speed is bollocks, he had a full pre season and played every friendly, he now plays like his heart isn't in it which is tragic considering we gave him a two year contract :petesake:

Just to add Dummigan and Fane are to come back as potential midfielders so depending on how much time they are going to be out for may have some bearing on what business we do.

Funny you describe a player as shite without him playing 2 games in a row in the league so hardly a fair assessment on the lad ? should be well above Coke in the pecking order. 

1 hour ago, archiecat said:

His point being that he knows more than Gerrard  and Davies ! yeah course he does :D

ALL he gets across is his foulmouthed tirade, i don't have time for that kind of behaviour. 

Behave yourself, you fish for it with your WUM statements.

Incidentally... are you and Kusunga an item?  If not, you really should be.

5 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

We're 8th and, Surridge & Gevaro's goals aside, I haven't witnessed much football yet.

If we win on Saturday we'll be right up there. 

Even if we don't get anyone in now we might have enough to stay there or thereabouts until January when, if AL has sorted the mess he's inherited out, we might be able to make a decent couple of signings to get us over the line. 

(I say all this with caution on the basis Macclesfield and Morecambe are clearly dogshit) 

I am glad you added the sentence in brackets, we have only played one decent? team and we lost on the opening day.

That result in isolation is no big deal but whilst it's great picking up points a little caution should definately be observed.

1 minute ago, kowenicki said:

Behave yourself, you fish for it with your WUM statements.

Incidentally... are you and Kusunga an item?  If not, you really should be.

Have you no multi national corporations to be taking over big cat?

Just now, archiecat said:

I am glad you added the sentence in brackets, we have only played one decent? team and we lost on the opening day.

That result in isolation is no big deal but whilst it's great picking up points a little caution should definately be observed.

I am glad you are glad 

14 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Funny you describe a player as shite without him playing 2 games in a row in the league so hardly a fair assessment on the lad ? should be well above Coke in the pecking order. 

He won't play two games in a row because he goes missing, same with Benteke another absolute waste of a wage, seen enough need to ship them out for players who can actually contribute or do a job at this level, if our hands are tied by player quotas then having these two on the books is criminal.

25 minutes ago, Kusunga_Is_God said:

I’d look into playing Dummigan RM and putting Branger-Engone back out on the left where he made things happen, he’s wasted on the right.

Dummigan has to go straight back into the team when fit, the more quality we have the easier it's going to be

30 minutes ago, HarryBosch said:

Apparently, according to the D3D4 podcast, Morecambe have "pretty decent XG stats". I have no clue what that means.

Archived