Transfer Rumours

28 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

To be honest, I never really agree with what you say, however, I do feel you have a point within this post. If he isn't signing (not been present at the club for at least 7 days) then he may as well quash the rumours and put it to bed by explaining that he isn't signing. Like said in the post above, he can butter it up as if we didn't fancy him even if we did. No harm confirming that a player won't be signing for us if that's correct

Why does everyone feel the need to say that first line, when commenting on anything I say, makes me chuckle ?

• Replies 7.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, astottie said:

is it too late to tell him Oldham is closer?

Its a tough choice I know maybe we can convince him that he can still play sunday evenings with his mates at stockport power league where he used to play in goal.

I did play against him once hes all right foot and I did tackle him on one occasion.

But am guessing hes of to sydney

On 8/14/2018 at 3:58 PM, unsworthlatic said:

To be honest, I never really agree with what you say, however, I do feel you have a point within this post. If he isn't signing (not been present at the club for at least 7 days) then he may as well quash the rumours and put it to bed by explaining that he isn't signing. Like said in the post above, he can butter it up as if we didn't fancy him even if we did. No harm confirming that a player won't be signing for us if that's correct

I guess the theory is that we don't make an official announcement when a player starts a trial so we dont need one when the trial ends.

• 2 weeks later...
57 minutes ago, LaticMark said:

Do we expect any loan deals - in or out - by close of business Friday?

Suppose it all depends on that charlatan getting rid of Byrne, needs to recoup some dosh after blowing it all on johnny foreigners :goggle:

Rumour has it Adam Phillips from Norwich is coming on loan. He did however go on loan at the start of the season to Hamilton but don't know what has happened there. Again only rumour but I believe we wanted to get it done prior to him going to Scotland. That loan has been cut short and he could end up here but again I'd wait and see about that one

30 minutes ago, unsworthlatic said:

Rumour has it Adam Phillips from Norwich is coming on loan. He did however go on loan at the start of the season to Hamilton but don't know what has happened there. Again only rumour but I believe we wanted to get it done prior to him going to Scotland. That loan has been cut short and he could end up here but again I'd wait and see about that one

According to Soccerbase he spent the 2nd. half of last season at Cambridge (only made 4 appearances), and is now registered in Hamiltons U20 team rather than the 1st team. Maybe that's a reason for Norwich to recall him.

1 hour ago, archiecat said:

Suppose it all depends on that charlatan getting rid of Byrne, needs to recoup some dosh after blowing it all on johnny foreigners :goggle:

You really are full of sh*t...…..you don't know any more about Lemsagem's finances than the rest of us but you continue with this guesswork with the help of the rantings of a fat bastard centre half and a selfish forward both of whom have proved themselves to be unprofessional.

I hope we still have Byrne after the deadline and he can ingratiate himself back into the squad without being a tosser.

1 minute ago, mikejh45 said:

You really are full of sh*t...…..you don't know any more about Lemsagem's finances than the rest of us but you continue with this guesswork with the help of the rantings of a fat bastard centre half and a selfish forward both of whom have proved themselves to be unprofessional.

I hope we still have Byrne after the deadline and he can ingratiate himself back into the squad without being a tosser.

So you have to resort to that level of language to try to make a point? nice one, comes over really well.

30 minutes ago, archiecat said:

So you have to resort to that level of language to try to make a point? nice one, comes over really well.

I’d say the language was extremely mild compared to

What  you deserve !! Your posts are ALL so tedious. But you know that don’t you ? Piss poor effort of trolling. My last reply to you as dont to contribute towards the erection you clearly get out of being a prick ! 

5 minutes ago, simplythemostimportantkick said:

I’d say the language was extremely mild compared to

What  you deserve !! Your posts are ALL so tedious. But you know that don’t you ? Piss poor effort of trolling. My last reply to you as dont to contribute towards the erection you clearly get out of being a prick ! 

Some people are hard to ignore, but well worth the effort ! 

52 minutes ago, archiecat said:

Sometimes some people only respond to a certain type of language so obviously mike got you wrong.

Archived