18 minutes ago, OAFCBilly said:

We’ve no standing tickets left. Exeter said they’d sent us 400 Standing and 350 Seated when really they’ve sent us 350 Standing and 400 Seating. Before we closed up at 5 earlier we had one standing ticket left 

There will be standing tickets available on the day as far as I’m aware but we don’t advertise pay on the day until a day before the date of the fixture at the request of the hosting team

If you want you can phone us tomorrow and we can refund you for your tickets and then you can just pay on the day in the standing section?

sorry Billy I didn't explain properly, I bought my tickets on Tuesday but it wouldn't allow me to buy standing

3 minutes ago, fleetwood Blue said:

sorry Billy I didn't explain properly, I bought my tickets on Tuesday but it wouldn't allow me to buy standing

:S that's strange then, we had plenty left... 

Must have been a system error, never happened before though

We have three must win games. I’m here for the first and can take in the second on my way home. It is Northampton that bother me. The beer in Cheddar is flat and lacks variety at £4.35 for a bog standard pint but the Blues (and tangerine)!!!!!!!!

4 minutes ago, Hands on said:

We have three must win games. I’m here for the first and can take in the second on my way home. It is Northampton that bother me. The beer in Cheddar is flat and lacks variety at £4.35 for a bog standard pint but the Blues (and tangerine)!!!!!!!!

I prey we can do it but have we ever won 6 on the bounce which realistically is what we need. Add that to the previous 4 wins and two draws, making us unbeaten in 12 🤯

29 minutes ago, latics22 said:

I prey we can do it but have we ever won 6 on the bounce which realistically is what we need. Add that to the previous 4 wins and two draws, making us unbeaten in 12 🤯

You know that you can lose the first leg of the play offs and still progress? You can even go up without winning a single match. 

8 minutes ago, Magic Mikey said:

You know that you can lose the first leg of the play offs and still progress? You can even go up without winning a single match. 

Yes I knew we could lose a game in the play offs, I didn’t think I needed to break it down that much. U get the point ....

1 hour ago, latics22 said:

If you count cup games, 2006, 2004, 2002...

2 hours ago, latics22 said:

We won the first 5 in the 1991 promotion season, not sure we’ve done anything like that since in the league 

2 hours ago, ghostofcecere said:

We won the first 5 in the 1991 promotion season, not sure we’ve done anything like that since in the league 

It was the first 8 league games wasn't it? Seem to recall the streak ending at home via a 0-0 and the Granada Soccer Tonight piece on the game, which focused on Hallsworth. 

Edited by rudemedic

8 hours ago, rudemedic said:

It was the first 8 league games wasn't it? Seem to recall the streak ending at home via a 0-0 and the Granada Soccer Tonight piece on the game, which focused on Hallsworth. 

Won first four I think. Ended with 1 all draw at home to Charlton I think