Joe Royle Stand and the OEC

2 hours ago, owdumer said:

There were more than just 100 club members in there, and I can assure you that many of us are far from wealthy, just some of us with health issues appreciating a little more covenience and comfort.

I appreciate that, it's why I said facilities everyone can use. 

• Replies 839
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, RobOAFC said:

So the FLG can basically put on their own matchday hospitality for those who want to stay in the JR stand?

A question was asked on Twitter about this and that appears it might be the case. It seems in theory you could purchase a ticket for the match from the club, and a hospitality ticket separately for the NS facilities. I doubt this will be in place for Saturdays game though.  

59 minutes ago, ghostofcecere said:

A question was asked on Twitter about this and that appears it might be the case. It seems in theory you could purchase a ticket for the match from the club, and a hospitality ticket separately for the NS facilities. I doubt this will be in place for Saturdays game though.  

Just go in the big exercise room in the gym with 4 cans, great view from there.

On 8/6/2019 at 2:12 PM, laticsrblue said:

It's been touched on a few times - Will the JR stand flood-lights be available for use. when needed.  Do the FLG pay the light's lecky bill or control the big red On/Off switch?

The leccy bill for the ultra bright hoardings the other night will probably bankrupt us.

On 8/6/2019 at 2:12 PM, laticsrblue said:

It's been touched on a few times - Will the JR stand flood-lights be available for use. when needed.  Do the FLG pay the light's lecky bill or control the big red On/Off switch?

I believe the generator is on the OEC side of the ground and they are have the keys so to speak of it

19 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Come on the Abdallah cheerleaders.  How is that unreasonable?

Wonder if Simon Blitz did all his business on an open forum ?.....

Can we we also see the details of any letters regarding who will be building any houses or hotels on any of Brass banks land.

Perhaps  we could also see on an open forum any other  business and figures relating to the building of the stand and which local suppliers are still well out of pocket .......

Just now, GlossopLatic said:

Back on topic what he is saying there is that for each box they're 11 of them right?

The club makes £11,500 after catering expenses on each box so he pissing over £126,500 up the wall just to for the sake of being an arse? 

What.a.moron

So why don't the OEC just give him the proceeds of the kiosks and boxes etc. Less the rent or whatever it is he needs to pay?

Say here's your money for the game but we took out the rent.

If the club would actually make money from the OEC why not just do it that way?

Just now, JohnG123 said:

Can we we also see the details of any letters regarding who will be building any houses or hotels on any of Brass banks land.

Perhaps  we could also see on an open forum any other  business and figures relating to the building of the stand and which local suppliers are still well out of pocket .......

gKn3gDT.jpg

1 minute ago, mcfluff1985 said:

So why don't the OEC just give him the proceeds of the kiosks and boxes etc. Less the rent or whatever it is he needs to pay?

He's here :lol:

Really good whataboutism that 

But well done for not blaming the Truat for once.

6 minutes ago, JohnG123 said:

Things have moved on...

1 minute ago, GlossopLatic said:

He's here :lol:

Really good whataboutism that 

But well done for not blaming the Truat for once.

Answer the point I've made. Why isn't that a good compromise.

Why would I give you £100 for you to then give me £150?

Easier if you just give me £50.

6 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

M<aybe they could but as he has apparently not responded to anything they have sent him that would be a bit challenging.

5 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Mohamed Lemsagam. Urko Vera. Florian Gonzales.

4 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

M<aybe they could but as he has apparently not responded to anything they have sent him that would be a bit challenging.

Maybe they could put that forward. If the OEC is guaranteeing an income for the club then that would surely be easiest (although guaranteeing an income doesn't necessarily mean profit) if it's the case there would be no profit or a big loss I can see why he'd just bin it off and not use the facilities 

6 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Maybe they could put that forward. If the OEC is guaranteeing an income for the club then that would surely be easiest (although guaranteeing an income doesn't necessarily mean profit) if it's the case there would be no profit or a big loss I can see why he'd just bin it off and not use the facilities 

Not a lot of point if he doesn't answer anything.  I've run village hall raffles more professionally than this fella runs a business which matters to and employs many people.  Stop defending him; his behaviour is indefensible.

23 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

Answer the point I've made. Why isn't that a good compromise.

Why would I give you £100 for you to then give me £150?

Easier if you just give me £50.

What if the OEC have £100 to give Abdallah but he owes them £150? 

Archived