Bradford (A)

18 minutes ago, oafcshuck said:

I have the season ticket. It happened.

I saw Scarlett Johansson in a McDonald's. She spilt her milkshake because she slipped and they didn't have a wet floor sign down. She complained and they gave her £5k compensation. She gave me a grand and said go buy something nice and piped me off. I bought a watch. I'm wearing a watch. That is proof this story is true

• Like 6

33 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

I saw Scarlett Johansson in a McDonald's. She spilt her milkshake because she slipped and they didn't have a wet floor sign down. She complained and they gave her £5k compensation. She gave me a grand and said go buy something nice and piped me off. I bought a watch. I'm wearing a watch. That is proof this story is true

Bullshit. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, mcfluff1985 said:

I was offered a Latics season ticket as compensation, but turned it down.

3 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Go to your profile at the top right click on account and then to ignored users and type the name of thr poster you wish to ignore.

Problem with folk like Shucks on here is that he’s like a mouth ulcer.. painful and annoying as fuck but you can’t resist checking if he’s still there

• Like 1

🚨 TICKET UPDATE 🚨

So far, 666 tickets have been sold for Saturday’s game against @officialbantams.

There are only 247 tickets remaining from our allocation.

Supporters buying Adult tickets are advised to buy in advance as there is a £5 increase on the day.

#oafc

£5 increase o the day? That’s a bit rich...😲

1 hour ago, TheBigDog said:

🚨 TICKET UPDATE 🚨

So far, 666 tickets have been sold for Saturday’s game against @officialbantams.

😲

What did I see? Can I believe that what I saw
That night was real and not just fantasy?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, rosa said:

What did I see? Can I believe that what I saw
That night was real and not just fantasy?

‘Cause in my dreams, it’s always there, the evil face that twists my mind and brings me to despair <insert AL>