#ReclaimTheFaith

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, GlossopLatic said:

Am I doing some serious straw clutching here when I say that this might be first signs that the regime is cracking up the pressure is beginning to tell and the end is nigh for them?

Nah, only way to get them out is to cut off revenue streams which won't really take effect until season ticket renewals, although what ptb said today is a good start.

2 hours ago, adamoafc said:

The deadline has passed for the club to contact us. Please follow the link to our statement #oafc #ReclaimTheFaith

http://pushtheboundary.co.uk/statement-23-12-2019

Absolutely bloody brilliant. It once again shows the utter disdain and disrespect that the current regime have for the fan base. Whilst more than disappointing, it comes as no surprise that the Club are displaying such an arrogant and dismissive attitude towards the very life blood of our club. Wasn't it Abdallah himself who said that the club is nothing without the fans? Keep going like this, Abdallah, and that is what you will have. Nothing. So now is the time to grow a pair and meet the PTB and act in an adult, sensible and respectful manner.

2 hours ago, oafcmetty said:

And now the finance director is having a go on facebook. This is amazing.

https://twitter.com/BradleyKnowles1/status/1209212862935248896?s=20

I'd imagine Shahed's professional body has a social media conduct policy. I'd think that post would breech it (if he was a Doctor it would). 

He's posting about work. It's relevant. 

10 hours ago, Dave_Og said:

If they could just be honest and upfront in the first place then 'false news' would have no opportunity to take hold.

We got a tentative verbal agreement from Natalie with regards to a code of conduct/memorandum of understanding, for consideration at the meeting on the 10th December.

It is based on an SD/FSA good practice publication that are in place at other EFL clubs like Exeter, Norwich, Cambridge. They really do cut the crap out of NDA's and how clubs can be open, honest, transparent more with fans and how we all report back club, Trust other supporter organisations. I have spent an age drafting them.

Now, I just don;t know if the hieracy at the club have decided not to go ahead....I however, will be pressing on them as it is an avenue to cut through the stuff.

The whole scenario has just become ridiculous. The current owners have fucked up big time and have no place here.

I cannot see how this whole situation could possibly come to any sort of satisfactory conclusion.

It may take weeks, months, or even a year or two for them to fuck off but IMO it will happen.... this lot will never, ever, command the respect of our fan base.

They are absolutely not fit to run our football club!

*************ABDALLAH OUT*************

Scenario - Lemsagam bankrolls Dino in January, club signs two decent strikers and we go on a run of wins, pushing us into the play-offs, bordering on promotion.

Question - will the protests continue?

Just throwing it out there as I doubt that scenario will happen.  Doesn’t affect me as I’m sticking to my boycott this season - not attended a home game - and will only return when Lemsagam has sold up.  Just interested if fans opinion would change if our fortunes did.

1 minute ago, Midsblue said:

Scenario - Lemsagam bankrolls Dino in January, club signs two decent strikers and we go on a run of wins, pushing us into the play-offs, bordering on promotion.

Just throwing it out there as I doubt that scenario will happen.  Doesn’t affect me as I’m sticking to my boycott this season - not attended a home game - and will only return when Lemsagam has sold up.  Just interested if fans opinion would change if our fortunes did.

I'm not boycotting; I live 200 miles away so am not a game in, game out attendee anyway. I've no doubt that people would come back if your scenario came to pass and fair enough I think. If the ownership shows they have learned from mistakes and change their ways then that's fine by me. 

7 minutes ago, Midsblue said:

in my opinion, by giving Dino a bit of a warchest to sign his own players AL is now by proxy accepting that Mo isn't fit for purpose and his role is surely untenable. 

Unless Mo is then removed as part of the club hierarchy then this changes nothing for me. Even if he is flirted then it it still a very very long road for this clown to repair the damage he has done. 

5 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

I'm not boycotting; I live 200 miles away so am not a game in, game out attendee anyway. I've no doubt that people would come back if your scenario came to pass and fair enough I think. If the ownership shows they have learned from mistakes and change their ways then that's fine by me. 

Extending your comment further - if he dumped Mo, delivered open communication and made peace with FLG/OEC, do you think majority will forgive and Lemsagam could continue longer term as owner?

Im still hearing that he’s touting a sale but asking too much.  Interesting PTB have heard of interested parties looking to buy.  Think we’ve missed the boat with the Dutch consortium though.

47 minutes ago, adamoafc said:

Christmas Eve. 1 more sleep! Here’s a little early treat on behalf of us. Thanks for everything so far, keep believing, keep supporting us and together we WILL get our club back #oafc #ReclaimTheFaith

http://pushtheboundary.co.uk/one-early-treat-for-christmas-24-12-2019

Thanks for the email Merry Christmas to you guys too.

keep up the good work it is appreciated by many fans #ReclaimTheFaith

1 hour ago, Midsblue said:

Does that mean that you will be going to the play-off final then? 😀

Archived