Micah - this week's raising of hopes

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So; Zabaletta, now Sagna.

If he stays as 3rd choice behind those 2: it's official - he does not give 1 flying fig about his career, and is all about taking the cash for doing not a lot.

No way is he getting any games at City next season, no way.

He has to leave now surely? Surely?????

So; Zabaletta, now Sagna.

If he stays as 3rd choice behind those 2: it's official - he does not give 1 flying fig about his career, and is all about taking the cash for doing not a lot.

No way is he getting any games at City next season, no way.

He has to leave now surely? Surely?????

He has never cared about his career because he has zero ambition.

With Glen Johnson at RB in the England side (probably the worst RB in international football) all lazy bones Richards had to do with half an ounce of ambition is go out on loan to somebody in January , get fit and he would probably be in Brazil now with the England squad.

As i said ZERO ambition !!!!!!!

He might have zero ambition but I bet when he goes to the cash point he has a little chuckle. Or when his accountant suggests he may want to move a small part of his savings into some venture or other he can make a risk free win.

I bet his parents haven't given their direct debits much thought for the last few years, or had to do much work?

Yeah, he might not have got a few baubles in a safe in his house but they don't butter any parnsips and I bet he can buy a lot of parsnips from now until the day he dies.

If I was being paid handsomely for doing sweet FA, I may have second thoughts about leaving that cushy number.

I doubt he'll be maximising his income by not playing, he has potentially a decade of earning ahead of him. Unless he plans to lie on a beach (and if that's his choice then that's up to him) at the end of his City deal then you'd expect him to want to show he can still do it. Puzzling.

I doubt he'll be maximising his income by not playing, he has potentially a decade of earning ahead of him. Unless he plans to lie on a beach (and if that's his choice then that's up to him) at the end of his City deal then you'd expect him to want to show he can still do it. Puzzling.

he's probably earned gross about £10 million already in his career, so anything on top of this is a bonus...he don't have to break sweat to double this....what an absolute disgraceful situation... :coffee1:

he's probably earned gross about £10 million already in his career, so anything on top of this is a bonus...he don't have to break sweat to double this....what an absolute disgraceful situation... :coffee1:

Footballers tend to spend their dosh so he may still need to earn.

We will never see a penny from Richards

This is what will happen, City will ask for £8m, clubs will think :censored: that and pay £2m to take him on loan and sign him on a free at the end of his year long loan..

Same as Gareth Barry!

We will never see a penny from Richards

This is what will happen, City will ask for £8m, clubs will think :censored: that and pay £2m to take him on loan and sign him on a free at the end of his year long loan..

Same as Gareth Barry!

Then we get 20% of the loan fee, like Bradford did for Cleverley's loan moves.

He has never cared about his career because he has zero ambition.

With Glen Johnson at RB in the England side (probably the worst RB in international football) all lazy bones Richards had to do with half an ounce of ambition is go out on loan to somebody in January , get fit and he would probably be in Brazil now with the England squad.

As i said ZERO ambition !!!!!!!

Having watched Johnson's performance against Italy, how I wish he had done the above.

Baines was shocking too... then again the disappointment of losing 2-1 was brief when I spotted a tweet confirming the league fixtures out next week. England and the WC is a filler for the summer but I'm more looking forward to August and keeping that 10 game run without a loss continuing...

Baines was shocking too... then again the disappointment of losing 2-1 was brief when I spotted a tweet confirming the league fixtures out next week. England and the WC is a filler for the summer but I'm more looking forward to August and keeping that 10 game run without a loss continuing...

Baines wasn't helped by the absence of proper defensive cover in front of him, Rooney/Sterling/Welbeck barely helped him out. It may be something that Roy looks to change, and for all his critics, I think Milner is a very underrated player and would have been in my side last night.

• 3 weeks later...

Eddie Howe thinks Bournemouth's 25% of the Lallana transfer should go to the club's owner...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/28124738

....if we ever benefit from such a windfall.... and that windfall goes some way to paying off Gazal & Blitz, such that Corney is better able to market the club to potential suitors.... is that such a bad thing. I'd suggest not.....!

Edited by lookersstandandy

....if we ever benefit from such a windfall.... and that windfall goes some way to paying off Gazal & Blitz, such that Corney is better able to market the club to potential suitors.... is that such a bad thing. I'd suggest not.....!

With FFP would the year we recieve it be the only year we could spend it on players?

Surely at least £500k has got to go in strengthening the team after waiting all these years?

With FFP would the year we recieve it be the only year we could spend it on players?

Surely at least £500k has got to go in strengthening the team after waiting all these years?

...it would be nice... but it wouldn't be the end of the world if it didn't and my earlier suggestion were also true.... fingers crossed the l@zy so and so finds himself a new club pronto and doesn't sit their wasting away in the reserves for another year....!