Micah - this week's raising of hopes

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O-oh...... I don't like the sound of this quote taken from the M.E.N...... "Closer to home, Micah Richards continues to consider his options. The 25-year-old defender will not extend his stay with City beyond next summer when his contract expires. However, he is no nearer to making a decision on whether to see out his final contract or move to another club."

O-oh...... I don't like the sound of this quote taken from the M.E.N...... "Closer to home, Micah Richards continues to consider his options. The 25-year-old defender will not extend his stay with City beyond next summer when his contract expires. However, he is no nearer to making a decision on whether to see out his final contract or move to another club."

Said before , don't expect any brucie bonus from this transfer because it wont happen .

The guy has no ambition and wont move until his contract expires , even then he will have to be dragged out crying because he hasn't got any bottle to move anywhere.

Forget it .

Said before , don't expect any brucie bonus from this transfer because it wont happen .

The guy has no ambition and wont move until his contract expires , even then he will have to be dragged out crying because he hasn't got any bottle to move anywhere.

Forget it .

I cling to the hope that FFP will force Citeh to look for some money to help balance the books..... ie If you don't leave Micah, you're training with the EDS squad on the new campus for a year.... So accept this £4m offer we've got from X or else we'll make your life unenjoyable!

Early days yet.....when and if some concrete offers come in then you might see some movement.

The only thing that is against any deal is his fitness...clubs will be wary of paying a big fee and then losing his services for a large part of the season.

I can see the possibility of nobody coming in for him before the start of the season and him leaving for a small fee in the next transfer window or on a free at the end of next season.

Either way it would typical of our luck!!

Edited by oafc1955

I cling to the hope that FFP will force Citeh to look for some money to help balance the books..... ie If you don't leave Micah, you're training with the EDS squad on the new campus for a year.... So accept this £4m offer we've got from X or else we'll make your life unenjoyable!

To be honest if I was training with the reserves and having to put in minimal effort for £80k a week (or whatever obscene number it happens to be) I'd be pretty happy.

To be honest if I was training with the reserves and having to put in minimal effort for £80k a week (or whatever obscene number it happens to be) I'd be pretty happy.

So you'd accept money for playing with kids? :goggle:

You people sicken me.

Possibly because it's one of the justifications for not going to BP anymore.

Lookers Stand knocked down

3 stand ground

No investment in team

Manager is crap

Moved 3 times a year to accommodate away fans in RRE (despite knowing this when the ticket was purchased)

Wilf Mannion

Spoke to someone last week who I firmly believe, he said that the add on is still definitely there however don't get excited about a lot of it being spent on the team.......he was also aghast that we still have the same person in place as the supporters rep on the board from when the role came into being! In his own words he feels this doesn't protect the interests of the club enough

Edited by Simoncorneyisgod

Micah Richards wanted by Hull city in an £8mil deal according to the Sunday Mirror. Europa league football may be a lure for him.

We need some club to put us out our misery, it's been a slow torture this saga.