North Stand Construction Thread

By the way you get a nice uplifiting letter with your ticket from Darren.

Unfortunately the typo completely changes the message. I hope to God he meant "than" and not "then"!!

2zjbzua.jpg

Freudian slip.

He also likes a push.

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

was at Bolton friendly tonight and noticed both camera positions were being used

one at back of stand and one below directors box

oh no there I go again , seeing facts

anyway the stand looks fantastic and that must have been a fairly decent crowd

didn't miss the chaddy at all

was at Bolton friendly tonight and noticed both camera positions were being used

one at back of stand and one below directors box

oh no there I go again , seeing facts

anyway the stand looks fantastic and that must have been a fairly decent crowd

didn't miss the chaddy at all

I've warned you before, this is no place for evidence-based facts. Knee jerk reactionary proclamations of doom and intrigue are the only things that should be posted here.

Has there been any mention of a betting kiosk in the new stand? I used to enjoy a flutter on first goalscorer/ correct score

Hopefully we can form a partnership with one. Loved betting before the match I was only young as well but they never seemed to bother. Every week I had Paul Warne 1st goal scorer and Chris Porter 1st goal scorer one always came in and you always got decent odds.

Hopefully we can form a partnership with one. Loved betting before the match I was only young as well but they never seemed to bother. Every week I had Paul Warne 1st goal scorer and Chris Porter 1st goal scorer one always came in and you always got decent odds.

You'd get massive odds now on our strikers.

Whispers around the club that the boxes won't be done for Bradford. They are on a very short deadline without really any deadline set and no penalties will not be done if the workmen are late. No electricity in the stand that's why flood flights wete not on Tuesday. Also the elevater shafts have only just been completed, very tight deadline can we get it done?

Whispers around the club that the boxes won't be done for Bradford. They are on a very short deadline without really any deadline set and no penalties will not be done if the workmen are late. No electricity in the stand that's why flood flights wete not on Tuesday. Also the elevater shafts have only just been completed, very tight deadline can we get it done?

Funny the lights inside where on in Tuesday when I walked past.

Are whispers more substantial than sources?

Who has been whispering in your ear ?

"Around" the club?

"On a short deadline without really any deadline" ...!!!!!!!

Whispers around the club that the boxes won't be done for Bradford. They are on a very short deadline without really any deadline set and no penalties will not be done if the workmen are late.

So there are no deadlines and no penalties for failing to meet the deadlines that don't exist?

Archived