North Stand Construction Thread

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I heard a rumour that Clyde Wijnhard has been to visit the stand. Half way through his visit he claimed he had to take a phone call and neither him or the stand have been seen since

The stand has just mysteriously turned up, along with David Mellors legs

Looking good! I still want to know when i will be able to sit in my seat! Has anyone asked the club about it?

Got this email yesterday:

Message to all North Stand Season Ticket Holders

Following on from the club announcement last week regarding a delay with the phased opening of the North Stand, we wish to advise supporters, who have purchased Season Tickets in the North Stand, of the alternative arrangements for the opening three games of the season, which will no longer be used as ramp up events.

For our Capital One Cup first round tie with Middlesbrough on Wednesday 12 August, any tickets purchased in advance for the North Stand will be valid for either the Main Stand or the Rochdale Road End (TLH Auctioneers Stand) on production of the ticket at the turnstile.

For our home SkyBet League One fixtures against Fleetwood Town on Saturday 15 August and Shrewsbury Town on Saturday 22 August, all North Stand Season Tickets will be valid for use in the Rochdale Road End on production of your match voucher from the season ticket book at the turnstiles. Should supporters wish to transfer to the Main Stand for either of these fixtures they will need to exchange their match voucher for a ticket prior to the day of the game. We will not be able to redeem these on the day of the fixture. Please note the match voucher must be intact in the season ticket book on production.

Wheelchair users who have purchased season tickets in the North Stand will be accommodated in the elevated section of the Rochdale Road End on production of their Season Ticket book at the turnstile. (entry point?)

We apologise to supporters for any inconvenience and disappointment this re-arrangement might have. Whilst this has been caused by circumstances outside of our control we nevertheless recognise that this is not an ideal situation for supporters, and particularly those who have committed to purchase season tickets with us. We thank all fans for their continued patience

Mark Moisley

Commercial Director

For and on behalf of Oldham Athletic (2004) AFC Limited

T: 0161 785 5153

M: 07834 115478

E: mark.moisley@oldhamathletic.co.uk

What a great opening that would be.

Wigan will fill the Chaddy and with some form maybe Oldham fans could nearly fill the rest or make it look respectable (he says optimistically)

You'll be lucky to get 500 from Wigan

Archived