Taylor Resigns

plus 1 what is going on? Tempted to also ask who and what has he done whilst on board as genuinely dont know hjis role.

He was the bloke who was going to take the commercial side to a new level, perhaps the pace of change wasn't happening quickly enough for his liking.

So basically it was unanimous in the boardroom after a director who opposed it resigned over the affair......... sounds like a man of principle and good morals to me, exactly the type we need on the board.

Well...if only we knew of a newly vacant position that would enable such a man of principle to retake a position on the board.

He was the bloke who was going to take the commercial side to a new level, perhaps the pace of change wasn't happening quickly enough for his liking.

So the Commercial Director who's also a life-long Latics fan resigns, and they still didn't anticipate sponsors pulling out and fans being annoyed?

The more I hear, the more I think they just wanted to sign him because they could, it was nothing to do with morals or even football.

Clearly there are board members and then there are board members...what's the point if some have more say over others? Especially someone like Fans favourite Barry!

Naughty to report it was unanimous decision...stinks if you ask me...also the way it was dressed up as the threats that called the deal off rather than lack of foresight on sponsors pulling out. If someone crunched the numbers of the risks and did due diligence in advance the club wouldn't have gone through this embarrassment in the first place!!