League 1 Activity

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet they were all in our team last season and we finished a few points clear of relegation.

I think we all know there were several reasons for that which weren't necessarily controlled by players.

Not that that argument is substantial anyway, given the number of players that have played for us over the past 7 years then gone on to have stellar careers in higher leagues.

I can imagine some of you muttering that a neighbours house will end up getting repossessed if they were to start driving a nice new car..... :lol:

I had a neighbour a few years ago that bought a TVR. He later did 3 years for theft from his employer...

Money wise, maybe they've deals with ALL the Champion League AND Europa League clubs that will visit local teams and using the facilities at Carrington? I would have thought that place will be in demand for teams like them and maybe he's charging them accordingly?

Honestly fair play to Bury and there owner, they have the opportunity to really go for it and they are doing. Unfortunately we don't have the same opportunity so we have to make do. 2 very different business plans, be interesting to see how it pans out. Personally and without wanting people to bite I think we are in trouble this year, the noises coming out of the club are filling me with dread

Honestly fair play to Bury and there owner, they have the opportunity to really go for it and they are doing. Unfortunately we don't have the same opportunity so we have to make do. 2 very different business plans, be interesting to see how it pans out. Personally and without wanting people to bite I think we are in trouble this year, the noises coming out of the club are filling me with dread

Question is would you rather be going into the new season, like Bury with who they have signed, or we have signed?

Question is would you rather be going into the new season, like Bury with who they have signed, or we have signed?

Who they have signed so far Pope and Clarke good for 15/20 goals between them.

Peter Clarke could still play in the championship, and is the type of centre DK says he wants....

We have signed Lee Croft ( wow) and give a 2 year deal to the biggest loose cannon on the playing staff your right were going up....

Archived