Players linked with us

We should be looking for a replacement for Liam Kelly

We should be keeping Kelly!

Dont forget we need to replace Winchester, Wilson and Forte as well because this board has them sold as well. Some last January!

Edited by palmer1

its not worrying at all. look at who weve signed. keep the faith!

Er, precisely I'd say.

Cannot understnad anyone getting really excited about who we have signed. Of course, the hope it is that the sum is greater thant he parts., and its just the right mix.

Er, precisely I'd say.

Cannot understnad anyone getting really excited about who we have signed. Of course, the hope it is that the sum is greater thant he parts., and its just the right mix.

Think the signings are above people's expectations of Kelly hence the positive reactions. Young with something to prove from a higher level. Reality is most signings at our level are hit or miss (usually miss). I'm trying to see the positive side!

So the signing of Lee Croft would be for what point?

Totally different players, Fox is a creative midfielder who keeps a team ticking over and is best played centrally, he has an eye for a pass and for me would fit into our team no problem, if he does have a weakness he is not the strongest in the tackle, whether we could afford him is another matter.

Pretty sure he was touted as a future David Beckham when coming through the ranks at Man Utd, due to his dead ball skills and when played in his best position was generally a right winger, like most of the touted next superstars has dropped down the leagues and ultimately changed his game....no thanks

Pretty sure he was touted as a future David Beckham when coming through the ranks at Man Utd, due to his dead ball skills and when played in his best position was generally a right winger, like most of the touted next superstars has dropped down the leagues and ultimately changed his game....no thanks

So we should only go for players who were touted as superstars and lived up to their billing?

Not linked with us to my knowledge, but Scunthorpe aren't offering Gary McSheffrey a new deal. 10 goals and 18 assists in all competitions last season. Worth a punt?

Along with Lee Johnson, he's one of the many players owed a :censored:load of money by bankrupted 'professional gambler' Michael McIndoe.