Players linked with us

How your infinite wisdom have you deciphered a reply like that from what i have said..... :cry:

Well you didn't give any other reason for your "no thanks" conclusion. Personally I have never heard of the bloke and consequently have no opinion on him whatsoever.

Totally different players, Fox is a creative midfielder who keeps a team ticking over and is best played centrally, he has an eye for a pass and for me would fit into our team no problem, if he does have a weakness he is not the strongest in the tackle, whether we could afford him is another matter.

If their is one area of the team we dont need to strengthen at the moment then I would say its centre midfield.

Your obsessed with Kelly apparantley leaving its quite unhealthy, if anything the signings the new manager has made is more likely to make LK want to stay....but nice phishing exercise :OASISscarf:

Agree, anyone would think Kusunga is gone is actually Judas in disguise.

Your obsessed with Kelly apparantley leaving its quite unhealthy, if anything the signings the new manager has made is more likely to make LK want to stay....but nice phishing exercise :OASISscarf:

Heard a rumour yesterday that Barnsley enquired about Kelly, to be told by SC that we would accept a bid fo £5million as when Johnson signed him, he told SC "We have just signed a £5million player"!

Heard a rumour yesterday that Barnsley enquired about Kelly, to be told by SC that we would accept a bid fo £5million as when Johnson signed him, he told SC "We have just signed a £5million player"!

I hope that's true and SC wasn't just being funny.................If LJ wants him, minimum 1 million dwarf.

Hope it's not Harper the guys 40 can't see him pushing Coleman for first team slot if it is him,more of a coaching role and we've already got one of those .

40 years old isn't a bad age for a backup keeper, especially for one that has been around Premiership clubs for most of his career. There's no real chance that he'll be burnt out either seeing as he's only played 240ish games in 22 years. I reckon he'd be one of the best backup keepers we could get.

40 years old isn't a bad age for a backup keeper, especially for one that has been around Premiership clubs for most of his career. There's no real chance that he'll be burnt out either seeing as he's only played 240ish games in 22 years. I reckon he'd be one of the best backup keepers we could get.

Why would a 40yr old keeper who's played the last few years of his career in the Prem want to drop down to L1 and sit on the bench, with no coaching role, when he could probably do something better with his time? He's hardly going to be earning money too tempting to retire, is he?

Why would a 40yr old keeper who's played the last few years of his career in the Prem want to drop down to L1 and sit on the bench, with no coaching role, when he could probably do something better with his time? He's hardly going to be earning money too tempting to retire, is he?

Well, he wouldn't.