Rhys Murphy

• Replies 552
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When they say nominal does that basically mean :censored: all upfront but loads of add ons?

It means :censored: all. Add-ons optional. But given he wasn't scoring goals for us and was clearly being shipped out, there's no way in hell we'd get a bigger fee for him.

What? He hasnt adjusted YET to life away from the pampered Arsenal days and got the work ethic needed at lower levels.

He spent 3 years at Wimbledon before Arsenal and has played for 7 different league clubs having only spent 3 years at Arsenal as a youth. What exactly does he need to adapt to?

He wasn't exactly wanted by Crawley though was he at this point when available.. When in a latics shirt failed miserably.

He definitely failed at Latics, but I can't think of a player who's had as unsettled a spell with us as he's had so I'd have been surprised if he did succeed.

At a guess I'd say that Crawley did want him (a report in the last fortnight said so) but I'm certain that Dale Vince at Forest Green can offer him a much bigger pay packet.