Liam Kelly

The above is not true i play poker for a living and 10 players can play the same cards with varying & different results.

Which also is the same as managers 10 managers can have the same squad of players & play different formations/systems, play conservative/adventurous, not motivate them by telling them they are not good enough & are being replaced or play the game get the best out of them until such a time you can replace them, but we do agree this transfer window is pivotal and all excuses will be removed.

Yes David, go out and bluff the other teams into thinking we can beat them.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

M.E.N is reporting negotiations with Wigan as being 'at an advanced stage'

Oh well, we move on again.....TWATS!

He's gone oh well trips to derbies against Accrington and Morecambe to look forward to next season looks like this will go down as the worst season ever for any supporter under the age of 55.

The above is not true i play poker for a living and 10 players can play the same cards with varying & different results.

Which also is the same as managers 10 managers can have the same squad of players & play different formations/systems, play conservative/adventurous, not motivate them by telling them they are not good enough & are being replaced or play the game get the best out of them until such a time you can replace them, but we do agree this transfer window is pivotal and all excuses will be removed.

Accept the point but you are still restricted to only the cards you hold.

I hate the January transfer window and I am surprised it hasn't been challenged at some high almighty EU court about restriction of trade or something.

Would be about the only thing the EU is useful for.

Either way, I'll take notice of the team as a whole on February 2nd and not before.

As in all matters, the EU doesn't promote free trade. It ensures you can only for a protective cartel with it's approval