• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No I didn't know that, thanks for pointing it out, I know now. I also know that we're still in the bottom four and if we play like we did in the last three games that's where we'll be staying.

If we keep up a DLW form for the last 11 games we've got, we'll finish on 50 points.

If Blackpool continue their last 3 game form for their remaining 9 games then they'll finish on 35 points.

Doncaster will finish on 37 points.

Fleetwood on 44 points.

We'd even take over P'boro based on their last 3 performances.

Our last 9 games games have yielded 4 wins 4 draws and a defeat if the next 9 do the same we will have 57 points on the board with 2 games to play that will easily be enough 20 points from every 9 games over the course of the season gets you automatic promotion. We are the form team in the bottom half right now. Carry on as we are although we will not give anyone an absolute hiding and factoring in a couple more defeats we will get out of this.

Our last 9 games games have yielded 4 wins 4 draws and a defeat if the next 9 do the same we will have 57 points on the board with 2 games to play that will easily be enough 20 points from every 9 games over the course of the season gets you automatic promotion. We are the form team in the bottom half right now. Carry on as we are although we will not give anyone an absolute hiding and factoring in a couple more defeats we will get out of this.

Absolutely, and that will be a miracle given the :censored: we were/are in. Give me 1-0 wins and survival and i'll be happy, very happy. Who really cares about anything other than survival?

2015 was our horrible anus. Now we have a glimmer of hope.

Thing I love about shez is that in every interview he goes 'we're going there for the 3 points... We want to win the game, we believe we can win the game' whereas compare that with what Dunn or Kelly said... Going in for about 5 minutes how much of a good side our opposition are but if we play to our potential 'we're capable of getting something out of game'

That's a draw then

• 2 weeks later...

3 and a draw from 8 should do it as long as one of the wins is vs fleetwood! Don't think Blackpool and Doncasters form will pick up enough to keep up with that. Certainly do-able with current form...

Wins vs Fleetwood, Swindon & Crewe and a draw against Walsall or Coventry at home...allows losses away to Barnsley, Southend and Millwall...considering our away form is in good health this season I wouldn't be surprised to pick up a couple of draws at worst to help here too

Edited by Blue_Guru

2 wins and 6 draws would be enough IMHO as that would give us 53 points. But as I can't see is going undefeated between now and the end of the season, 3 wins will be required, plus a couple of draws.

If we lose 4 games we need to win the other 4.

Why are people again randomly coming up with random numbers of wins we need to get to stay up? We need to do at least as well as the 3 below us and at least a point better the one above us. That might be more or less than X number of wins / draws.

Why are people again randomly coming up with random numbers of wins we need to get to stay up? We need to do at least as well as the 3 below us and at least a point better the one above us. That might be more or less than X number of wins / draws.

Zzzz live a little and speculate