The EU referendum - 23rd June

Matt

The EU referendum  

216 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want the UK to leave or remain in the EU?

• Leave the EU
    • Remain in the EU
    • Currently undecided

This poll is closed to new votes

Stunned absolutely stunned. For those who remember the Thatcher years get ready. The austerity to hit all regions outwith the South East and marginal seats is going to be disastrous. All the EU Development funding currently directed to vulnerable areas is now in the hands of Westminster

Stunned absolutely stunned. For those who remember the Thatcher years get ready. The austerity to hit all regions outwith the South East and marginal seats is going to be disastrous. All the EU Development funding currently directed to vulnerable areas is now in the hands of Westminster

Quick the world is going to end!! ???⚡️⚡️???????

Vote labour next election then. You now have a more accountable say.

Well nearly 9.30 and the UK is still surviving ,how have we managed that !!!

We have survived 2 world wars so this little episode will be no problem , only people that are trying to make things look worse are the greedy barstewards

in the city who all were happy bunnies yesterday as stock market and exchange rates surged.

Now the little sh*t faces are running around like bunnies caught in the headlights because they see they will have to work for a change and the next bottle of bubbly will have to wait a while !!!!

Great Cameron is going as well so double bonus this morning, lets get a leader that can make the UK great again.

Well nearly 9.30 and the UK is still surviving ,how have we managed that !!!

We have survived 2 world wars so this little episode will be no problem , only people that are trying to make things look worse are the greedy barstewards

in the city who all were happy bunnies yesterday as stock market and exchange rates surged.

Now the little sh*t faces are running around like bunnies caught in the headlights because they see they will have to work for a change and the next bottle of bubbly will have to wait a while !!!!

Great Cameron is going as well so double bonus this morning, lets get a leader that can make the UK great again.

I'm not sure you understand the importance of what happens in the "city"......

Let's see how this next 3-4 years pans out either it's not going to be as bad for the remainers as was first feared or its not going to be as good for the Brexiteers as was first envisaged. Personally I think we've made a rather catastrophic mistake but we will see.

And Morgan Stanley start moving 2,000 jobs from London to Dublin and Frankfurt. I'm sure there'll be shortsighted glee at "bankers" leaving the country, but it's still jobs that will be lost and don't forget it won't just be them - building staff, caterers, cleaners, IT, secretarial, etc.

And Morgan Stanley start moving 2,000 jobs from London to Dublin and Frankfurt. I'm sure there'll be shortsighted glee at "bankers" leaving the country, but it's still jobs that will be lost and don't forget it won't just be them - building staff, caterers, cleaners, IT, secretarial, etc.

I don't regularly invoke Lou Reed but those who think today is a "perfect day" need to remember the last line of that particular song.

World in meltdown as United Kingdom choose to govern themselves instead of an unelected European Parliament.

You're having a Turkish.

Pay day for the city is what's happening.

No one else has tried to recreate the European model over the last 40 years, have they?

Remember doomsday before the New Year 1999. Jan 1st turned out to be just another day.

I can't understand people seeing the chronically flawed Union with no option to vote for change as being a credible option.

This is in my view, far more serious for the EU than it is for the UK. Holland, Denmark and Italy have large percentages of their population that want out. Their governments will eventually have to let them have a referendum, and unless the EU makes dramatic changes will follow us out.

If he EU had given Cameron what he wanted it may have been a different outcome, but in their usual bullying manner, just brushed him away as just a nuisance. Then expected us to vote to stay in like mice, and they could carry on with their project regardless.

Cameron then led about his achievements in his negotiations. He and Osborne lied and cheated to try and get their own way. The people did not fall for it.

One stupid MP (I forge her name) this morning said, we told everyone the pound and stock market would collapse, and they have, we were right. How ridiculous is that. It would have been miraculous if they hadn't. They will both recover when the initial shock dies down.

The exchange rate with the USD has not changed today?

When the markets closed on Thurs night if was roughly 1.37.

Then the greedy sheep in the city tried to fill their boots on a remain vote & the rate shot up overnight to 1.50.

Cue brexit and the greedy boys panic and the exrate plummets back to 1.37 today's close which is the same as Thurs close!!!!!