Sheridan - Every vacant managerial post?

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shez Watch

Bolton

Blackburn

Leeds

Notts Forest

Charlton

Aston Villa

Walsall

Port Vale

Barnsley How can they not give it Paul Heckingbottom?

Northampton Rob Page

Cardiff Paul Trollope

Peterborough Grant McCann

Celtic Brendan Rogers

Sheff Utd Chris Wilder

Updated.

Totally disagree...while we've been starving ourselves and robbing Paul to pay Peter to build a new stand, Dale have had FA Cup home ties against Leeds, Sheff Weds, Notts Forest and Stoke City (a TV tie = money) in the last 2 seasons to our nothing.

Dale's spending on Playing and Coaching Staff wages for the year to 31st May 2015 was £1,521,786 up from £1,180,849 the previous year.

As at 31st May 2015 they had £1M in the bank. I have no idea at all about our wages figures.

Dale's spending on Playing and Coaching Staff wages for the year to 31st May 2015 was £1,521,786 up from £1,180,849 the previous year.

As at 31st May 2015 they had £1M in the bank. I have no idea at all about our wages figures.

Incredible they can sustain that with about 2000 die-hards

I missed that about Bradford, when did they lose Parkinson. He's done amazing things for them, on a side note it will be interesting to see their Season Ticket prices in the long term.

I agree Parkinson has done well for them,

but new owners want their own man apparently. They may not be fans of his style of play.

They have already committed to continuing the cheap season ticket deal next season with the aim of getting £18k plus season ticket holders.

Shez Watch

Manchester United (!)

Bolton

Blackburn

Leeds

Notts Forest

Charlton

Aston Villa

Walsall

Port Vale

Barnsley How can they not give it Paul Heckingbottom?

Northampton Rob Page

Cardiff Paul Trollope

Peterborough Grant McCann

Celtic Brendan Rogers

Sheff Utd Chris Wilder

Shez 1/10 on for Utd job....!

So... allegedly

Ex player goes to Wonga to borrow £5mil against the club he's trying to buy's assets...in order to buy the club...

Invites a dodgy football agent to get involved, who's got previous for being banned as a company director, he promises to chuck a few million quid in...

Money from dodgy agent never arrives, so Holdsworth asks football league to investigate...

How the f&ck did it ever get the ok from the football league in the first place??

It concerns me that Karl Robinson has turned it down. If MK Scum have a poor start to the season it might be a "thanks, but time to part ways" for KR after taking them up and back down. I expected him to make the jump to Leeds tbh. While we know that some might stay away because of Cellino at what point does he run out of candidates and then turn to Shez? Let's hope this Bristol Rovers chap takes the bait.

It concerns me that Karl Robinson has turned it down. If MK Scum have a poor start to the season it might be a "thanks, but time to part ways" for KR after taking them up and back down. I expected him to make the jump to Leeds tbh. While we know that some might stay away because of Cellino at what point does he run out of candidates and then turn to Shez? Let's hope this Bristol Rovers chap takes the bait.

Seems to me that the Italian mad man is going down the route of a young manager with a record of promotion rather than perhaps the Shez type, and the other (numerous) experienced managers he's had recently.

But as you rightly point out at some point he may come back in for Shez, knowing our luck it will be when he kicks his next appointment out in the late autumn and Shez has us flying in L1

Notts County? Really ??

I posted a week or two ago that the Bolton News journo reckons Shez has agents touting him around and he possibly wasn't really a serious candidate for the Bolton job.

It's worrying that he keeps appearing at the top of the list for almost every job going. It makes me wonder if he knows something about the goings on behind the scenes at the club that we don't.