Lincoln - FA Cup

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry state though that now even Champioship clubs regularly put out depleted teams for the FA Cup, takes the gloss off the giant killings for me. Well done Linciln for taking full advantage.

It's an absolute piss take that championship teams or any team for that matter take the piss out the FA cup but fielding reserve teams.

It shows the money in the premier league and for reaching the premier league takes absolute priority and fans turning up paying good money are being fleeced and ripped off.

It's even more of a piss take when you consider clubs like ours gets a fine for making to many changes to a team in the paint pot.

Detest modern day football me especially the silly money league.

Edited by Aaron West

Sorry state though that now even Champioship clubs regularly put out depleted teams for the FA Cup, takes the gloss off the giant killings for me. Well done Linciln for taking full advantage.

....money money money.... that's all that matters now.... and the FA premier league will offer Brighton so much more of it than an FA Cup run. Maybe the FA should think about more lucrative rewards for FA Cup games if they want to inject some seriousness into it.

....money money money.... that's all that matters now.... and the FA premier league will offer Brighton so much more of it than an FA Cup run. Maybe the FA should think about more lucrative rewards for FA Cup games if they want to inject some seriousness into it.

They should deduct points in the league for fielding weakened teams in the cup.

Hopefully Lincoln v Sutton in the next round thus guaranteeing a first QF berth for a non league side since the war and modern day immortality.

I agree with BP. Give the winners a CL spot. Strip the PL of 4th and make 3rd place the qualification spot.

Give the cup it's romance back...

Hopefully Lincoln v Sutton in the next round thus guaranteeing a first QF berth for a non league side since the war and modern day immortality.

I agree with BP. Give the winners a CL spot. Strip the PL of 4th and make 3rd place the qualification spot.

Give the cup it's romance back...

Agree a great achievement to get to the QF but they would be gutted to draw each other with all the big clubs in the mix and the income that will come from a big club draw. Edited by super_blue