Club statement

• Replies 339
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's no way to speak about BP :)

The only toy I have is a smartphone and there's no way that's being thrown out of my pram. I need it to check reliable sources like Twitter to find out what's happening at this club.

Ps. How do I do a tongue in cheek emoticon on here?

Edited by BP1960

Smacks of looking for a scapegoat.

Are they still on board or not? until we hear from the club speculation good or bad will always be rife.

You say it like you know what they were "on board" for originally. You don't. Stop demanding statements for everything. No other club puts out statements about the :censored:e you and others on here demand them for

I agree.

The whole article is based around Scholes, who posed publicly. He should not be upset, he works in the game.

It was Brendy Gleckin who innocently shared the photo.

I hope that that in the fall out from Scholes tant, he is not so childish to withdraw the help he has been giving the kids.

Keegan just joined the dots that were out there, that we all had,

I don't particularly blame the club for deflecting blame, unfair :censored: would have come their way, they could not have done much more to put on a show for the potential investors.

I just wish the statement and PR would have been so much better, it could have been turned into a positive and actually encourage more interest in investment if done correctly.

I don't think he was just helping out, I think he was putting on sessions as part of getting his badges.

You say it like you know what they were "on board" for originally. You don't. Stop demanding statements for everything. No other club puts out statements about the :censored:e you and others on here demand them for

You must really think all fans who would like clarification are stupid.

Chinese wined and dined, free match entry when they are there, visits to the training ground.

And you tell me they weren't on board.

I despair of the the way things are run at this club, wasn't that why fans called for a meeting with the Chairman?

I said people were getting ahead of themselves but I certainly don't consider myself a snake. I think some got awfully carried away in something that is, in all likelihood, a very long way from being consummated into real investment in the club. Of course, I understand the desperation for that translating to some overexcitement; I was just pointing out that it may very well not turn into anything real.

I wouldn't class you as someone who jumps on anyone being slightly critical of the club/players/manager etc. and then labels them a doom monger.

I don't think he was just helping out, I think he was putting on sessions as part of getting his badges.

Very true, but he could choose to to do that training anywhere he wishes. He is helping us out by selecting us to do some of them, I'm sure it's not all of them.

The point is I hope he hasn't said he won't be doing any more sessions with us as a response. We may never know if he intended to do more in the future if he stops.

Chinese wined and dined, free match entry when they are there, visits to the training ground.

I despair of the the way things are run at this club, wasn't that why fans called for a meeting with the Chairman?

On board for what? They could genuinely have been here about the scoreboard. Seen as their company deals in LED signage.

I'm struggling to think of another club so bothered by every media article written about them. Keegan/Chambers are surely just doing their jobs, why do the club feel like they have to rise to everything? I'd have thought the fact that the article was in the Daily Mail reduces its credibility anyway.

The only party that has come across badly in this is the club.

On board for what? They could genuinely have been here about the scoreboard. Seen as their company deals in LED signage.

You don't get a CEO from China coming over to sell a £20,000 scoreboard.

How naive do you think we are all are?

Next time I want to buy a £20,000 car I'll ask the company CEO to fly thousands of miles to sell it to me personally.

Edited by BP1960

You don't get a CEO from China coming over to sell a £20,000 scoreboard.

How naive do you think we are all are?

Next time I want to buy a £20,000 car I'll ask the company CEO to fly thousands of miles to sell it to me personally.

I was under the impression from reports I read that it was a pitch perimeter LED advertising AKA the big clubs have these days rather than a scoreboard. How much do they run to?

well that needs correcting. The Chairman called for the meeting, and has used his conduit to it to fuel speculation.