• Replies 622
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

21 hours ago, adamoafc said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we sold him. Great potential and finished very strong at the end of the season. Would be a huge miss. Due to his age and the guaranteed sell on Kidderminster will have I would imagine £400k would be a decent figure in today's market. Genuinely think he could play prem when he has developed. 

Wow. He cant even kick the ball off the ground

4 minutes ago, youngen said:

Wow. He cant even kick the ball off the ground

He scored from 25 yards last Saturday, admittedly  the ball bounced a dozen times on its way and the keeper was frozen with shock at the time wondering how it reached him.

36 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

He scored from 25 yards last Saturday, admittedly  the ball bounced a dozen times on its way and the keeper was frozen with shock at the time wondering how it reached him.

No, that was Danny Philliskirk 

1 hour ago, Latics_Fanatic said:

Erwin allowed to leave Leeds, apprently...

Wonder if we'll go back in for him?

I'd prefer us to go for better but I'd be ok with him coming back, as long as he's cheap....

I think he'd bag 10 goals at worst with a full season under Shez but could potentially do much better than that...

1 hour ago, Latics_Fanatic said:

Erwin allowed to leave Leeds, apprently...

Wonder if we'll go back in for him?

Charlton and MK Dons both interested apparently. Can't see us pushing the boat out to compete with them for him.

5 hours ago, 2uptop said:

The player is Baxter I thought that would have been obvious by now.

Absolutely. Obvious. Can't believe that I didn't see it straight away...the new striker is Rob Hunt, Jose Baxter. Don't tell anyone else though, it's a load of shit we don't want the big clubs finding out. 

Edited by AlanGrovesFanClub

On 7/12/2017 at 2:47 PM, adamoafc said:

Wouldn't be surprised if we sold him. Great potential and finished very strong at the end of the season. Would be a huge miss. Due to his age and the guaranteed sell on Kidderminster will have I would imagine £400k would be a decent figure in today's market. Genuinely think he could play prem when he has developed. 

I'd be amazed if we sold him. Surely nobody is stupid enough to buy him. The guy forgets what colour shirt we're wearing most weeks, can't pass and is utterly brainless (in a footballing sense). For all the optimism of this pre season, if we have him starting games for us, we'll finish much nearer the bottom than the top of the League. Absolutely shite...

14 minutes ago, Lee Sinnott said:

I'd be amazed if we sold him. Surely nobody is stupid enough to buy him. The guy forgets what colour shirt we're wearing most weeks, can't pass and is utterly brainless (in a footballing sense). For all the optimism of this pre season, if we have him starting games for us, we'll finish much nearer the bottom than the top of the League. Absolutely shite...

That's a lot of shite in one post