Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

There is nothing about Marco that suggests to me that he is either daft or doesn't know what he is doing.

The reason the accounts are late is not simply that he can't be bothered to sign them off.

The reason that the heralded director appointments have not been registered is not that this has been overlooked.

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 hours ago, GlossopLatic said:

You really do talk some absolute shite.

Pot kettle

19 hours ago, lookersstandandy said:

He'd have never have taken the Head of Commercial though would he? I mean, during Pre-Season when there are hospitality boxes to sell, sponsors to meet, networking/events he could be attending in the local community. Surely it would be a monumental waste of time to take the club's commercial dept to Agadir? :petesake:

No phones or internet over there?

11 hours ago, Hands on said:

There is nothing about Marco that suggests to me that he is either daft or doesn't know what he is doing.

The reason the accounts are late is not simply that he can't be bothered to sign them off.

The reason that the heralded director appointments have not been registered is not that this has been overlooked.

Don't think you are wrong. I never believed that he was unaware what was included in the deal.

On 7/13/2019 at 9:56 AM, singe said:

Don't think you are wrong. I never believed that he was unaware what was included in the deal.

Agree - there would have been a relatively simple professional negligence claim against advising lawyers. Compensation would be considerable from such a claim. It might be in the pipeline of course and we have nowt to worry about.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Dave_Og said:

Calling people wankers hasn't done Gordon Ramsay's career much harm. 

Gordon Ramsey influence and career versus Simon Wood influence and career. 

🤔

But yes, Gordon Ramsey can be a bit of a cock too.  Agreed? 

4 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I think he’s deleted his tweet. Perhaps someone had a word. Someone with more sense. 

Yep it's gone, he does get shit thrown back with regards to his morals so I suppose people in glass houses and all that.

24 minutes ago, kowenicki said:

I think he’s deleted his tweet. Perhaps someone had a word. Someone with more sense. 

Perhaps someone with more sense should have a word with the club to get them to take down the unprofessional statement about the FLG?

• 2 weeks later...

If you click through Singe's link you can see a map of the density of voting by constituency.  Early days there are less than 200 signatures as I write but 'hot spots' around Lincolnshire, Bury and Carlisle. I expect the map colours will rescale as the response grows. Be mildly interesting to see who well it correlates with 'struggling' clubs.

21 minutes ago, Longlostfan said:

If you click through Singe's link you can see a map of the density of voting by constituency.  Early days there are less than 200 signatures as I write but 'hot spots' around Lincolnshire, Bury and Carlisle. I expect the map colours will rescale as the response grows. Be mildly interesting to see who well it correlates with 'struggling' clubs.

https://petitionmap.unboxedconsulting.com/?petition=268665

I'm a lone dot where I live! 

• 1 month later...

I awoke this morning and my brain had concluded, "The reason it's all gone very quiet on The Trust/FLG front is that everyone has been working feverishly behind the scenes and the nightmare is about to end via the FLG buying the whole shooting match (club/ground/JR stand etc.)."

Am I clutching at straws?

1 minute ago, wiseowl said:

I awoke this morning and my brain had concluded, "The reason it's all gone very quiet on The Trust/FLG front is that everyone has been working feverishly behind the scenes and the nightmare is about to end via the FLG buying the whole shooting match (club/ground/JR stand etc.)."

Am I clutching at straws?

Needs to be the whole shooting match.  So I hope you are right. 

Archived