Takeover / New Investment - What Rumours Have You Heard?

• Replies 8.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The problem with Abdallah is that undoubtedly he was an Agent hence the snails pace.  I have no doubt that given his experience and connections that should he fail to take on the football club he will once again, should he so wish, become an Agent.  Lets hope his "friends and relations" who still are or have become Agents will be able to pass some even better players from the Foreign Legion our way.  Money would be nice but players is what we need.

On ‎11‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 10:00 PM, peanuts said:

hopefully  lengsham isnt involved in any of this type of shenanagins http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-41878954

Nothing illegal seems to have been done so far. It's all legal tax avoidance not evasion.

I wish all my wages could have been paid to my company in Mauritius and loaned back to me without me having to repay the loan!

1 hour ago, al_bro said:

Nothing illegal seems to have been done so far. It's all legal tax avoidance not evasion.

I wish all my wages could have been paid to my company in Mauritius and loaned back to me without me having to repay the loan!

That's why it's taking so long.

#amf

2 hours ago, al_bro said:

al_bro is short for one of the Browns is it?

It'll be fecking hilarious when those 3 paddys have to pay their tax plus interest plus penalties. I hope they make a show about it for the TV series

On 10/23/2017 at 7:25 PM, Diego_Sideburns said:
On Radio Manc, Mark Moisley confirmed that ....
The proposed takeover is subject to Football League regulations and it is proceeding, with the hope that it should be concluded in approximately 4 to 6 weeks.

That takes us to early December.

Archived