Ex players and that

5 hours ago, BP1960 said:

Thanks, must have passed a thorough medical,which begs the question if we kept him on for one season without a game why not another?

Think there is scope to keep someone on youth terms for 3 years if injuries have affected their development. Don't think there is scope for a 4th year.

1 hour ago, ceskylatic said:

Keillor Dunn signed for Burton.

Scored some worldies but I still thought he was generally crap. He had a couple of good spells over two years, but the number of misplaced passes and the way he drifted in and out of games means, for me, he was vastly over rated. Another light weight with no bottle for a fight. Sometimes, his inability to play the simple pass was dreadful.

Just now, bigfatjoe1 said:

Scored some worldies but I still thought he was generally crap. He had a couple of good spells over two years, but the number of misplaced passes and the way he drifted in and out of games means, for me, he was vastly over rated. Another light weight with no bottle for a fight. Sometimes, his inability to play the simple pass was dreadful.

Scored goals. That's literally the only thing that matter for a striker. Someone can sot and have a brew on the sideline for me if he scores 1 in 2 or 1 in 3

DKD has been our best player over the last two seasons with two poor squads around him. He reached double figures from midfield in two seasons, despite being played as a lone striker at times last year. Whenever he ‘went missing’ it was representative of an issue throughout the team. Disappointed he’s gone but he deserves his chance in a higher division with consistent coaching and a more stable environment. 

• Like 1