Ex players and that

1 hour ago, oafc1955 said:

Same with Couto and Vaughan tbh…..I wonder if it’s anything to do with the working environment?😆

Couto seems to have lost his confidence, I think his fitness may be a problem as he visibly tired after about 60 minutes last season, and Vaughn doesn't seem to get the chance most supporters think he deserves.

4 hours ago, Bobledgersheart said:

Couto seems to have lost his confidence, I think his fitness may be a problem as he visibly tired after about 60 minutes last season, and Vaughn doesn't seem to get the chance most supporters think he deserves.

Both still learning the game, Vaughan needs to create space and Couto may well finish up as an attacking midfielder,

28 minutes ago, BP1960 said:

Both still learning the game, Vaughan needs to create space and Couto may well finish up as an attacking midfielder,

Couto can't defend. He has a nice left foot, but, I agree, he's better pushed up on the left of an attacking midfield. I also agree that Vaughan is a No.10, attacking midfield/deep sitting striker. He needs to beef-up, but he's young and he obviously has huge potential.

Does anyone remember the name of the teenage ‘French lad’ striker we signed, likely ex Auxerre youth player, a few years back? He never played a game for us and I assume he was the lad mentioned by Anthony Gerrard when he said he roughed up a new signing in training as he was certain he’d never played football professionally. 

I've tried searching online and can’t find any mention of him anywhere. Think his name suggested he was Tunisian by heritage. 

38 minutes ago, philsalt said:

Does anyone remember the name of the teenage ‘French lad’ striker we signed, likely ex Auxerre youth player, a few years back? He never played a game for us and I assume he was the lad mentioned by Anthony Gerrard when he said he roughed up a new signing in training as he was certain he’d never played football professionally. 

I've tried searching online and can’t find any mention of him anywhere. Think his name suggested he was Tunisian by heritage. 

https://www.soccerbase.com/players/player.sd?player_id=123119

28 minutes ago, philsalt said:

Thanks, not him though. Florian was the one who had questionable pursuits in his spare time I believe. 

think the lads first name was Marvin? 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/marvin-kokos/profil/spieler/517375

Now in the 6th tier of French football, well scouted Mo.😆

Edited by BP1960