Ex players and that

16 hours ago, yarddog73 said:

Remember when he came in for us the last season I held even an iota of hope for us finishing top half, rolling nicely then as soon as he came in we were getting dicked off everyone, conceded four at home to Yeovil and seven away to MK Dons, LJ plots his escape and Holden just about keeps us up despite taking over when we were pushing play offs, know people close to him and he is well respected and a nice guy but he's done very well for me on what I witnessed in his spell here although to be fair he wouldn't be the first manager to go on to better things away from shitstorm BP.

So I don't rate Holden as a manager (can't say if he's a good coach or not), but that season we were still in 9th when LJ left with Holden as coach including being 5th a fortnight before Johnson went.  Also after we pressed the Ched Evans self-destruct button, all the positive feeling around the club had gone and the squad which I think Johnson overachieved with (barring a couple of exceptions) reverted to type. 

15th at the end of the season wasn't great but Holden was swimming against the tide and I didn't expect him to do much better.  We just needed him to get us through to the end of the season and let someone else take us forward with a fresh start.  Enter Darren Kelly and David Dunn... 🙈

48 minutes ago, Frankly Mr Shankly said:

This team is crying our for Chris McCann, currently a free agent after being released.

It's crying out for;

A decent manager

A competent right back

A central midfielder we can play through 

It's hardly rocket science, it's what we've missed all season and it's glaringly obvious to 95% who comment on us as it is a recurring theme week in week out.

We are shite, shite to watch and the results match it, you wouldn't mind if we were shite to watch and he had us 7th but we are a million miles away from that currently despite him being probably the third best supported manager financially on top of the second/third highest crowds.

Finally look at the photo the club put out when the winning kick went in. Unsworth and Jeffers are not even arsed, he moans post match  again about the same shite in midfield yet picks the fuckers again and I can't have it off one man that Rooney is an upgrade on Vaughan, did someone tell Rooney it was the AC Tyres ball through the hoop challenge because that pen was fucking embarrassing.

Gonna get fucking embarrassed by County trying to play for 0-0, fucking joke.

• Like 1