Ex players and that

Matt Smith scored for Leeds. That's 11 league goals this season.

I didn't rate him as a Championship level prospect but fair play, he has done ok.

think it was his 12th yesterday, in just over 20 league appearances... and a few of them being coming on as a substitute!

think it was his 12th yesterday, in just over 20 league appearances... and a few of them being coming on as a substitute!

His goals per minutes on the pitch ratio must be up with the best.

Edited by BP1960

Matt Smith scored for Leeds. That's 11 league goals this season.

I didn't rate him as a Championship level prospect but fair play, he has done ok.

Better payers around him and accurate crosses which he can gobble up.

I would agree with that, id be happy with the back 4 we have now for next season, theyre all comfortable and we look solid. I think describing lockwood as a :censored: sean gregan is quite accurate.

I know what you're saying but when you really think about it in what way is he actually :censored:?

Him rightly hoofing it regularly when necessary seems to therefore mean he can't pass but, actually, he can a bit and does do regularly, and mixes it up short and long.

He appears to have no pace yet never seems to get done for pace.

He can score the odd goal and nearly did again last night.

He even went up front towards the end of one game and did better than M'Voto ever did.

In summary, he's not as :censored: as he looks.

Charlton's win last night places Dickov and Furman at real risk of relegation to Division 3.

The unlikely event of Wellens coming home would become more unlikely if Doncaster were to come down.

Would he have the legs for another season in the Championship or would he better off at the Sports Direct Stadium pinging it about from the centre circle Shez-like?

Sean Gregan and Martin Gray's Darlington are in the Evo Stik 1st division north for another season, which is pretty ridiculous for a club with their resources. Lost the playoff semi v Ramsbottom 2-0. Martin Gray got sent to the stands for having a go at the referee.

Demar Phillips played for Aalesund in a 2-1 home defeat to Viking in the Norwegian prem today. Remember when everyone was wanking themselves silly at the thought of him signing? Well that league is awful!

Demar Phillips played for Aalesund in a 2-1 home defeat to Viking in the Norwegian prem today. Remember when everyone was wanking themselves silly at the thought of him signing? Well that league is awful!

Glad we didn't sign him, his positioning was woeful. Would have been a bad signing for us!